Top 10 Hotels in Berlin Germany – Tips For Visitors!
Finding hotels in Berlin Germany is really very easy because there are well over 20,000 to choose from. However, some may find this number to be overwhelming, especially those who are not very seasoned travelers.
If you need to locate hotels in Berlin Germany and you are a novice at vacationing abroad, you could probably use a little help. Most new comers don’t know the difference between one and another and surprisingly, very few experts can decipher the slight subtleties too.
Here is a list of the top 10 hotels in Berlin Germany, in accordance to their variations:
1. Hotel Concorde Berlin – With a location in the heart of the city, this hotel makes exploring Berlin nightlife a breeze. You are within walking distance of a number of hot spots, including Messe-Berlin where there is always a fair, show or event going on.
2. Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt – This hotel has a great location. It is close to Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag and the exhibition center. With only 92 rooms, it offers more of an intimate feeling than the larger hotels and makes your stay feel much more leisurely. The entire hotel is decorated in French elegance and opulence, but has its own history and character to remind you of where you are.
3. Ritz Carlton – Located just minutes away from Berlin Alexanderplatz, where the shopping experience is nothing short of spectacular, this hotel provides opulence and elegance for those with discerning expectations.
4. Circus Hotel Berlin – This hotel is not only accommodating, but the entire philosophy was built around a green concept. That means they take sustainability very seriously and have extremely high standards. They instill this in their guests and provide a most positive impact on your stay there.
5. Kempinski Hotel Bristol Berlin – Highlights include exceptional service, a focus on understanding different cultures and cuisine that is spectacular. The hotel itself is absolutely beautiful both in design and amenities. It is grand.
6. Propeller Island City Lodge – This unique hotel is a former home of a very famous songwriter and record producer that dates back to the 1800s. Today, it serves as a three-tiered apartment styled hotel with exceptional amenities and an on-call staff that is absolutely superb. The rustic feel is very subtle, but the other features are homey and quite cozy.
7. Hotel Adlon – This is one of the best 5 star hotels in Berlin and is located in the center of everything, only a stone’s throw from Reichstag and Brandenburg Gate. The staff is extremely accommodating and ready to serve 24 hours a day.
8. The Regent – A great choice out of the numerous hotels in Berlin Germany. Especially if you want to spot celebrities, like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who often stay here. The location is great for entertainment as it is within reach of Gendarmenmarkt Square and the Konzerthaus.
9. The Maritim – This is one of the hotels in Berlin Germany that offers an exquisite view of the city. From the immense glass windows you can spy on Victory Column, Potsdamer Platz and more. They also offer a swimming pool that is completely encased in glass paneling.
10. Ostel – This is a wonderfully nostalgic hotel that is actually one of the top Berlin tourist attractions as well. It offers all kinds of themed rooms, including those styled in the 1970’s GDR furniture and décor. There are suites named after the secret police and holiday camps.