1. Pelican Bay at Lucaya – This resort is one of the four star Grand Bahama Island hotels, and it is a favorite with many visitors. The breakfast included is extravagant, and has a very wide variety. The staff are very friendly and the rooms are clean and comfortable.
2. Island Seas Resort – As the name suggests, this hotel is situated very close to the beach. Many rooms offer an ocean view, and the staff is excellent. All of the rooms are nicely decorated and very comfortable, and the price is typical of prices in the area.
3. Old Bahama Bay – A stay at the Old Bahama Bay Resort during a Bahamas vacation can be an excellent choice. Marble showers, jacuzzi tubs, and beachfront villas are all reasons why this resort is one of the top 10.
4. Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach – One of the top Grand Bahama Island hotels is the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach resort. The all inclusive packages are available for single individuals, couples, and families, and the hotel is very clean and modern.
5. Island Palm Resort – Nassau Bahamas vacations are all about fun, and this is true of the Island Palm Resort on Grand Bahama as well. A sister resort to the Island Seas, the hotel is not located on the beach but is instead centered on the island. The amenities and private beach of the sister resort can be used at no charge though.
6. Vacation Club at Bahama – This is one of the Grand Bahama Island hotels which offer an all inclusive deal. Even the green fees at the golf course on the complex are included, and there are many other activities available as well.
7. Sheraton at Our Lucaya Beach and Golf Resort – The Sheraton name says it all, and lets you know what to expect from this resort. All inclusive options allow you to stay within budget without sacrificing anything.
8. Best Western Castaways Resort and Suites – This is one of the Grand Bahama Island hotels which is not as expensive, but still offers first rate services and accommodations. The rooms are clean and nicely furnished, and the staff is very welcoming and helpful.
9. Taino Beach Club and Resort – A short distance across the water from Freeport Grand Bahama, the Taino has a lot to offer visitors. Gorgeous views and a convenient location make this resort a top pick.
10. Ritz Beach Resort – An open beach restaurant, swim up bars, and numerous activities make this one of the best Grand Bahama Island hotels. Excellent service, great food, and plenty of beach and tropical weather combine to make this resort very popular.