Top 10 Golden Sands Bulgaria Hotels
There are many wonderful hotels in Bulgaria to choose from. If you are looking for a great exotic beach vacation, you will want to visit one of the many Golden Sands Bulgaria hotels. When you inquire about cheap flights to Bulgaria, be sure to ask them which are the best Golden Sands Bulgaria hotels. Your travel agent will be very helpful. Below is also a list of the top ten Golden Sands Bulgaria Hotels.
1. Arabella – This hotel is as beautiful as its name. Located right on the coast of the Black Sea, guests can enjoy wind surfing, parasailing as well as horseback riding. The hotel also offers guests the use of the lounge, pool with a pool bar, children’s pool, mini club and a children’s playground.
2. Bolero – This magnificent Golden Sands, Bulgaria hotel is located on the black sea and occupies several buildings. The hotel is complete with two swimming pools and a separate children’s pool, a pool sidebar as well as a children’s playground.
3. Iberostar Obzor Beach &Izgrev – This hotel is located parallel to the beach on the Black Sea. Guests can enjoy the swimming pool with the pool bar as well as a lobby lounge and restaurant.
4. Berlin Park – This hotel gives the impression of being in the country as it is located on a hill in the park yet overlooks the Black Sea coast. Guests may make use of the restaurants and bars, kiddy club, tennis courts, outdoor swimming pool, fitness center including a sauna and massage.
5. Gladiola Star – This hotel is located in a beautiful seafront location and boasts an outdoor pool with pool bar, kid’s pool and a sauna. Guests will also enjoy beautiful views from their private balconies.
6. Panorama – This is one of the most beautiful of the Varna Bulgaria hotels. Located directly on the Black Sea and within walking distance to shopping and entertainment. Visitors will enjoy working out in their HYPOXI studio and relax in the sauna or receive a massage.
7. Luna Hotel – While staying at the Luna, visitors can enjoy their restaurant while they try traditional Bulgarian cuisine. They may also relax by one of the pools or enjoy a sauna or massage.
8. Maria Revas – Located on Nessebar, Bulgaria this beautiful boutique villa offers amazing sea views. Guests may also make use of the pool, fitness center, sauna or massage. After a day of relaxing and being pampered, visitors can enjoy traditional Bulgarian fare in the restaurant.
9. Hotel Elena – While staying at the Elena, visitors can make use of the outdoor or indoor pools as well as the pool bar. Visitors can also enjoy a sauna, massage or steam bath.
10. Orchidea Boutique Spa Hotel – Guests may enjoy the spacious rooms that are elegant and luxuriously decorated. Visitors may try Bulgarian cuisine at the restaurant as well.
Whichever of these hotels you decide to stay while in Bulgaria, you are in for a treat. Golden Sands, Bulgaria has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.