Top 10 Galveston Island Hotels
Galveston Island hotels options can satisfy virtually any traveler with any budget preference. You can choose from an endless array of standard hotel rooms, Galveston beach houses for rent, cozy Bed & Breakfasts and oceanfront condominiums.
Look below where we list some of the best Galveston Island hotels to help you make a selection.
1. Wydham Grand Hotel (Tremont House) is a beautifully restored historical hotel located in the downtown area of Galveston. If you plan things to do around Houston or Galveston, the location is great enabling you to reach many different landmarks fast. The rooms are very spacious with high ceilings. The hotel provides many various amenities to please its guests, however, the pool is not available on the premises. Guests are invited to use the pool at a nearby hotel. You will have to pay for parking at the hotel if you park before 6pm and after 7am, which might not be appropriate if you plan a longer stay.
2. The Galvestonian is a uniquely located 4-star resort that offers relaxation and tranquility set in the midst of a bustling area. The close proximity to the beach and a beautiful outdoor pool will make your stay unforgettable. The nearby beach stays surprisingly empty allowing you to truly enjoy your vacation.
3. Country Inn at Galveston Beach is among customer highly rated beach front hotels due to its immaculate cleanliness and friendly customer service. An ample selection of amenities, including free breakfast, indoor swimming pool, free parking and many others make this hotels stand out among other similar Galveston Island Hotels. In case you are planning 3 day cruises from Galveston, Country Inn at Galveston Beach is a great accommodation choice to opt for due its close proximity to the Galveston port of departure.
4. Hotel Galvez & Spa is another highly rated accommodation option among many Galveston Beach Hotels. Unsurpassed customer service and willingness to please each and every customer is a huge added bonus for Hotel Galvez & Spa. Hotel offers many amenities like an outdoor swimming pool, free Internet, complimentary bike rides and many more. Many rooms open spectacular ocean front views to die for.
5. Moody Gardens Hotels & Spa is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of busy ocean front Galveston enabling its guest to kick back and enjoy the relaxation experience. Guests can enjoy an outdoor pool and literally walk to a nearby waterpark making any family stay simply unforgettable.
6. Inn at the Waterpark is a 2-star hotel for budget conscious travelers who value comfort and good customer service the most. Its 151 guestrooms are cozy and clean and hotel’s close proximity to Galveston’s attractions like the Waterpark and Moody Gardens make your stay well worth it.
7. Holiday Inn Express Galveston West Seawall is a 3-star facility with a great outdoor pool and breathtaking views of the Gulf in some rooms and suites. Complimentary breakfast, free Internet access, fitness center and a list of modern amenities place this Galveston Island Hotel on the top of the list for many travelers to the area.
8. Casa Del Mar Beachfront Suites offer it all even for the hardest to please visitor. What’s not to love here, including great ocean view rooms, outdoor pool, great amenities and a complimentary breakfast? These suites allow families to get a great value for their money and save even more by cooking in the kitchens right in their suites.
9. Silverleaf Seaside Resort is a perfect destination for couples and families year round. Make all your family escapes to the Gulf at Galveston unique by visiting nearby attractions such as Moody Gardens, the Strand Historic district and a variety of small family owned antique shops. Visiting nearby sandy beaches near the resort is a great way to soak up the sun and surf.
10. Harbor House is among great Galveston Island Hotels drawing thousands of repeat visitors every year. This hotel is also the favorite for people departing on cruses from the Galveston seaport. Harbor House offers a basic set of amenities, however the location a few blocks from the historic Strand district makes it a good choice for many travelers.