Top 10 Fun Things To Do in Stockholm With Kids
If you are planning a family vacation to Sweden, you will be pleased to find that there are many kid-friendly things to do in Stockholm. Ranging from indoor attractions to outdoor spaces, Stockholm surely has something to offer even the pickiest of your little ones. Here is a list of top ten fun things to do in Stockholm with kids:
1. Spend a rainy day at Junibacken and explore the land of the Pippi Longstocking stories by train.
2. Spend a day at the beach. Of the things to do in Stockholm, a day at one of Sweden’s many scenic beaches can be enjoyable for children and adults alike, both onshore and offshore on its islands.
3. Many of the fun things to do in Stockholm are free. Stockholm is home to a wide array of indoor and outdoor playgrounds. Bjorkan is a playground that even has animals for the little ones to pet.
4. Visit Aquaria, an aquarium with a rainforest and a shark tunnel.
5. Explore the world’s only preserved seventeenth-century ship at the Vasa Museum.
6. Catch an IMAX film at the Natural History Museum.
7. Of all the Stockholm attractions, the one most well-known for being favored by kids is Skansen, an open-air museum, zoo, and terrarium.
8. As far as kid-themed things to do in Stockholm, look no further than Grona Lund, a seaside amusement park with over thirty attractions to keep the little ones stimulated for hours.
9. Older children will enjoy the interesting and educational exhibits and the multi-sensory Cino-4 cinema at the Technical Museum.
10. Make a day trip of it and travel to Tom Tits to explore the hundreds of experiments in the discovery halls.
As you can see, there are many things to do in Stockholm if you are traveling with children, regardless of their age or interests. You’re sure to find good adult fun in these offerings, too.