Top 10 Fun Things To Do in Seattle
Searching for fun things to do in Seattle is easy if you refer to our list of top fun things to try.
1. Kerry Park is rated #1 among Seattle’s attractions by TripAdvisor rating system and according to multiple users’ reviews is a must visit landmark for picture perfect opportunities. The park is relatively small and spans across 1.26 acres of picturesque land just about halfway up the Queen Ann Hill off downtown Seattle. The park opens the best views of the city including its famous Space Needle Tower.
2. Woodland Park Zoo is definitely among fun things to do in Seattle for all ages. This 92 acre Zoo features over 1,000 animal species and amazing animal feeding activities and chats with knowledgeable zookeepers.
3. Bill Speidel Underground Seattle tour is one of the fun things to do in Seattle for true history lovers. During this tour you will go underground to explore a series of passageways, former saloons, markets, lodging houses and even illegal gambling joints located below the street level of modern Seattle, Washington. You will learn fun and interesting facts of how underground area was preserved and what influence Great Seattle Fire had to do with the formation of underground areas in Seattle.
4. Pike Market is an open air farmer’s market providing locals and visitors with fresh produce, fish, meats, specialty foods and an abundance of flowers, textiles and even gold jewelry. According to the locals, the best time to visit the market is early in the morning during the week to avoid the crowds and enjoy walking and surveying the produce. Pike Place Market is by far the most “flavorful” attraction in Seattle, Washington.
5. Discovery Park is included in many things to do in Seattle with kids lists for a very good reason. After a busy sightseeing day, head over to the grounds of this majestic natural oasis to set your kids loose. Walk along various hidden hiking trails, the beach and enjoy the most picturesque views in the whole Seattle.
6. Seattle Aquarium features 6 main exhibits grouped by climatic regions and ecosystems making learning and exploration easier. “Ocean oddities” is especially loved exhibit by visitors that presents the most unusual inhabitants of the ocean.
7. Safeco Field tour is one of the fun things to do in Seattle if you are a baseball fan. Come here during the off season and take this 1 ½ hour tour and see the field, presidential suite, locker rooms and other interesting facilities of the ballpark.
8. Theo Chocolate Factory tour is one of the things to do in Seattle not only if you have a gigantic sweet tooth but if you want to learn a few facts about fair trade chocolate business. Theo Chocolate Factory makes its high quality chocolate treats in small batches in the honest and environmentally responsible way.
9. Seattle Dinner cruise features great activities aboard cruise ships providing ambiance and delectable dining experiences while marveling at the gorgeous Seattle cityscapes. An average dinner cruise takes approximately 1 ½ hours and costs about $80 per diner.
10. Boeing Airplane Factory Tour is one of the most exciting and mind blowing experiences you can venture on in Seattle, WA. The tour will take 90 minutes and will take your around the largest warehouse in the world where you will be able to see 3 world’s famous Boeing airplanes and Dreamliner aircraft that is still under construction.