Top 10 Fun Things To Do In San Diego
There are many fun things to do in San Diego if you are planning a vacation to this beautiful city. San Diego is a city that is abundant with culture and nightlife. Whether you are looking for romantic things to do in San Diego or something fun for the kids, this is a wonderful place to spend some time. Here we have compiled a list of the top 10 fun things to do in San Diego.
1. Sea World – Visitors will enjoy getting close with Beluga Whales, polar bears, sharks, penguins and sea turtles. There are also many shows such as the new Shamu; One Ocean show.
2. San Diego Zoo – There are several wonderful hotels near San Diego Zoo which makes this a convenient place to visit. The San Diego Zoo is one of the most well-known zoos in the world. There are several exhibits featuring elephants, condors, jaguars and pandas to name a few.
3. San Diego Safari Zoo Park – This is a great way to get the safari experience without traveling to Africa. Visitors have their choice of transportation such as the soft-wheel vehicle, Segway X2 or a zip line. Visitors may enjoy the herds of African and Asia animals.
4. LEGOLAND – This is one of the most popular things to do in San Diego with kids. There are over 60 rides, shows and attractions for the entire family.
5. San Diego Natural History Museum – Visitors will be able to view exhibits such as the Gem and Mineral exhibits as well as “Among Giants” which is an exhibit depicting killer whales.
6. San Diego Chinese Historical Society and Museum – Encompasses many exhibits depicting the Chinese history and culture including the Chinese Minority Costume and Jewelry Exhibit.
7. San Diego Air and Space Museum – Visitors will be introduced the history and future of space exploration.
8. Pala Casino Spa and Resort – Visitors may enjoy the beautifully decorated rooms, a little gambling in the casino as well as a little pampering in the spa.
9. Mission Beach – No trip to California is complete without spending some time at one of the many beaches. Visitors may just relax, scuba dive or surf.
10. Bernardo Winery – This is one of the most fun things to do in San Diego for adults that should not be missed. California is well-known for its excellent wines and this is a chance to enjoy this first hand. Visitors will be able to partake in wine-tasting and tours.
It’s clear that when finding fun things to do in San Diego, there is no shortage of fun. Whether you are looking for cheap things to do in San Diego or just planning something romantic or a family trip, there is something for everyone.