Top 10 Fun Things To Do in Myrtle Beach SC
Planning a vacation on the South Carolina coastline? Then you are going to want to check out the many things to do in Myrtle Beach. Myrtle Beach is brimming with activities for all ages, from relaxing on white sands to putting a few rounds of golf. There is so much to choose from that you will want to do your research and plan ahead. Here is a list of top ten fun things to do in Myrtle Beach SC:
1. You will pleased to find that many of the Myrtle Beach oceanfront resorts feature water park-like pools, fancy spas, game rooms and more.
2. Cool off during a hot summer day at a water theme park. Myrtle Beach offers several to choose from and they are all fun and family-friendly.
3. Spend a day putting around at one of the many world-famous Myrtle Beach golf courses. Don’t forget that many Myrtle Beach resorts offer golf packages for their guests.
4. Gather your friends for some adult fun and take a gambling cruise on the Big “M” Casino yacht.
5. Spend a day among sea-life and take in some fascinating facts at Ripley’s Aquarium.
6. Those with a need for speed should visit Broadway Grand Prix family race park.
7. Plan on spending at least an entire day at Broadway at the Beach, a three-hundred, fifty acre entertainment super-complex that features restaurants, theaters, shops, nightclubs and more.
8. Myrtle Beach bike week is a great way to take in live entertainment, have a few drinks at the many side bars, or treat yourself to some food or shopping offered by the many vendors.
9. One of the most obvious things to do in Myrtle Beach is to spend a day at the beach! From lounging to windsurfing, there is plenty of fun, beach-front variety for everyone.
10. Myrtle Beach State Park sits in the heart of Myrtle Beach and boasts over three-hundred acres of parkland, one mile of beach, and cabins for those who’d like to stay a while.
As you can see, there are many fun things to do in Myrtle Beach. So mark these activities on your itinerary and make the most of your vacation!