Top 10 Fun Things To Do In Las Vegas Besides Gambling
If you have always thought that Las Vegas is for gamblers only, reading through our top 10 fun things to do in Las Vegas besides gambling might make you change your mind. Cheap airfares coupled with pretty inexpensive accommodation options and a plethora of attractions in Las Vegas makes it an ideal place to go on your next vacation.
1. Catch David Copperfield’s Magic Show at MGM Grand – this is perhaps the ultimate among fun things to do in Las Vegas for non-gambling tourists. Get amazed at world renowned illusions and mystic performances of the world’s best magician.
2. Visit Madame Tussauds Wax Museum – it has been rated among fun things to do in Las Vegas beyond gambling. Walk through 2 stories of exhibits featuring historical and living politicians, musicians, celebrities and distinguished personalities from all over the world.
3. M&M’s World is one of the really family oriented things to do in Las Vegas especially if you are traveling with family. Browse through several floors of M&M’s logo inspired gifts, souvenirs and memorabilia and learn a few facts about world’s famous candy brand.
4. Imperial Palace Auto Collection – the exhibit features 300 cars of various makes and styles ranging from luxury rides to sports and military vehicles.
5. Catch Treasure Island Pirate Show – if you or your older children favor pirate themed entertainment, head directly to the Treasure Island Hotel in Vegas for an enchanting and mysterious show of dancing, singing and danger to awaken your imagination.
6. Bodies The Exhibition – do not be mislead by the exhibition’s name, it’s one of the best things to do in Las Vegas for teenagers. Browse through this amazing exhibit of exceptionally preserved human organs. Once your teenager has a look at a smoker’s lung, quitting smoking will be a natural thing to do.
7. Go to Titanic Artifact Exhibition – witness over 300 authentic artifacts from the fateful Titanic ship with your own eyes and learn facts about one of the largest shipwrecks in the history.
8. Lake Mead Recreation Adventure – if you are a nature enthusiast and love outdoors, head straight to the largest man made lake in the world. Located in close proximity to Hoover Dam, Lake Mead is a great place to go camping, boating, jet skiing or simply relaxing outdoors. It is one of the top 10 things to do near Las Vegas.
9. Head to the Adventuredome – labeled the largest theme park in the US located indoors, it is a great way to have fun things to do in Las Vegas besides gambling. All imaginable and unimaginable thrill rides and rollercoasters are awaiting you here under one roof.
10. Go Indoor Skydiving – nothing is impossible in Vegas including indoor skydiving. It’s one of the best things to do in Las Vegas under 21. Thrill seekers are suspended in the air wearing oversized jumping suits over a propeller generated wind tunnel that creates almost identical sensations of skydiving.
Check out our other articles for list of things to do in Las Vegas for free.