Top 10 Fun Things To Do In Dubai Without Breaking Local Laws
Dubai is a beautiful city that is constantly changing and growing, making it very popular with the tourist crowd. It is important when traveling to any country to be aware of any local laws they may have. When traveling to Dubai, UAE or any other Muslim country some things that might come naturally to us might be inappropriate or even illegal. Things like public expression of affection, indecent exposure, taking pictures of women, drinking or using drugs might end up costing you a hefty fine or even land you in jail.
Here we have a list of the top ten fun things to do in Dubai without breaking any local laws.
1. Ski Dubai – This is the world’s largest indoor snow park and includes five runs from beginners to expert. There are also lessons given if needed. Since Dubai is located in the desert this is definitely one of the most fun things to do in Dubai that one would not expect.
2. Dubai Desert Safari – This is a great way to get out and see that beauty of the desert. During this safari, visitors will have a chance to drive over sand dunes, ride camels, sand boarding (snowboarding on sand) and enjoy traditional belly dancing as well as Arabian cuisine.
3. Helicopter Ride Over Dubai – This is a great way to see many of the famous landmarks such as the Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, the World Islands and Palm Jumeirah. This is definitely one of the most fun things to do in Dubai for the more adventurous.
4. Hot Air Balloon Ride – This is a romantic way to spend a morning or afternoon. Enjoy the ride over sand dunes and moonscapes of Hajjar Mountains as well as the Dubai skyline. Remember although this is very romantic, public displays are forbidden and can even have you arrested.
5. Dinner Cruise – Cruise along Dubai Creek and enjoy a buffet complete with many continental and oriental choices.
6. Creekside Park Dubai – This is a beautiful well-kept park where visitors may just sit and relax while kids play in the playground. There are also boats where you can enjoy the water. A great way to spend an afternoon.
7. Dolphin Interaction – Wade into shallow waters and interact with the dolphins or take a swim with these magnificent gentle creatures. When looking for things to do in Dubai, this is something that cannot be missed!
8. Wild Wadi Dubai – This is one of the most fun things to do in Dubai if you have children. They will love the many waterslides and activities.
9. Heritage and Diving Village – This is an ancient Bedouin village where residents dress in traditional clothing and visitors will get a glimpse into the history and culture of these people.
10. Atlantis Dubai – this is a hotel located on the Palms and was built into the sea. Even if you are not staying here, it is something amazing to see. There is also a waterpark which offers beaches and waterslides.
It is clear that although there are many laws that are unfamiliar to us, there are still many fun things to do in Dubai that won’t put you or your family in jeopardy of possible jail time or deportation.