Top 10 Fun Things To Do in Barcelona
Barcelona, Spain is a wonderful city full of history, culture and excitement. Any visitor coming to Barcelona finds plenty of fun things to do in Barcelona. We have carefully selected a list of the very best fun things to do in Barcelona.
1. Gaudi Park Guell – While strolling through this amazing park, visitors will marvel at the stone structures, magnificent tiling work, fountains and rock pillars. This one of the best free things to do in Barcelona while enjoying the architectural brilliance of Antoni Gaudi.
2. Stroll down La Rambla – Take a relaxing stroll through this mile long road that is filled with tourists, artists, fortune tellers, dances, musicians and even human statues. This is one of the best things to do in Barcelona that cannot be missed.
3. Concert Venues – Barcelona has many architecturally beautiful concert halls including Razzmatazz, Bikini and Gran Teatre del Liceu where visitors and residents will find no shortage of musical entertainment.
4. Montjuic – While not visited by many tourists this is a great place to visit and marvel at the views of Santiago Calatrava’s Olympic Needle, Olympic Stadium and the lighthouse.
5. Papabubble – If you have a sweet tooth, this is a magnificent place to visit and watch as t fresh candy is hand rolled.
6. Flamenco! Enjoy the timeless art of Flamenco dancing, music and singing at El Tablao de Carmen. When planning fun things to do in Barcelona, one cannot miss a chance to see this once forbidden traditional Spanish dance.
7. MACBA – This is one of the best art museums in Barcelona that must be visited. Enjoy the many works of art from famous painters and artists.
8. Barcelona Football Stadium and Museum – Enjoy a tour of the stadium including the locker rooms as well as the museum and learn about the history of soccer or “football” as it is called in Spain.
9. Monjuic Cable Car Ride – This is one of the more adventurous and fun things to do in Barcelona. There is no better way to enjoy the sights of Barcelona than by a cable car ride where visitors will visit the castle atop Monjuic Hill.
10. Picasso Museum – Tour one of the homes of Picasso as you learn about the life and work of this amazing artist. This museum is the largest museum in the world dedicated to an artist.
It’s clear that there is no shortage of fun things to do in Barcelona whether you are single or a family.