1. The Westin Grand Frankfurt – With rates starting at less than $200 a night, and a distance of less than half a mile from the airport, this is one of the top Frankfurt airport hotels for many travelers. There are many amenities offered, and the service is outstanding.
2. Fleming’s Deluxe Hotel – Five star quality and roof top terraces that offer exquisite views of the surrounding landscape make this hotel near the airport a popular one. If you are going to travel Germany this hotel is an excellent choice.
3. The Hilton Frankfurt – Rooms that are spacious, gorgeous swimming pools, and a five star rating make thi Hilton one of the top 10 Frankfurt airport hotels. There are more than 300 rooms, and windows which go from the ceiling to the floor in each of them.
4. Hotelschiff Peter Schlott – This is one of the more interesting hotels near Frankfurt airport, because it is a riverboat from the 1950s which has been permanently moored into place in a suburban setting. The rooms are small but the atmosphere and decorations are fabulous.
5. Hotel Neue Kraeme – Rates at the Hotel Neue Kraeme start at slightly more than one hundred dollars, and this hotel is popular both with business travelers and individuals on vacation or pleasure trips.
6. Hotel am Dom – One of the top 10 Frankfurt airport hotels is the Hotel am Dom. Close to all of the local attractions as well as the airport, the prices here are very reasonable and the service is friendly and welcoming.
7. VCH Hotel Spenerhaus – A free breakfast, wireless Internet access, a location that is close to the Frankfurt Hahn Airport, and fantastic service and accommodations are all offered by this top 10 hotel.
8. Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof – This is one of the Frankfurt airport hotels that offer a history, elegance, and fine dining during your stay. The price is somewhat more than many other choices, but with a history dating back over 130 years and luxurious service the cost is a bargain.
9. Hotel Zentrum Hauptwache – This is an economy hotel that offers many amenities for a very low price, and is a favorite for business and pleasure minded individuals on flights to Frankfurt. There are 30 guest rooms, and the hotel offers wireless Internet access and satellite television services starting at less than $100 a night.
10. Fleming’s Deluxe Hotel Frankfurt City – This hotel offers glass showers cenetred in each room and a fabulous rooftop dining experience, as well as being one of the top 10 Frankfurt airport hotels. A room here starts at under $200.