Top 10 Fort Myers Beach Rentals
The Fort Myers beach rentals you select to spend your vacation should accommodate you and your guests in a way that reminds you of home. This is the main reason people select beach rentals, as opposed to staying at a hotel. There are a few restrictions in hotels and when you are on vacation, the last thing you want is to be held back or limited.
Many people also want to take part in the Fort Myers cruises that are available on a daily basis. Dinner cruises, in particular are very popular. For this reason, renting a house or condo is a better option, because you can come and go as you please.
Therefore, to assist you with finding the perfect place, here are the top 10 Fort Myers beach rentals:
1. The Belize – Since most Fort Myers beach rentals are either cottages or condos, this is a great place for 2 couples to enjoy the week. It has 2 bedrooms and baths and is just $995-$2,350 per week.
2. Estero Island Beach Villas – For $1,200-$2,400 per week, you can luxuriate in one of the more upscale Fort Myers Beach rentals. This villa has a wonderful view of the water and has 2 bedrooms and baths, but sleeps 8.
3. Cottages of Paradise Point – This 2 bedroom, 2 bath cottage is fresh and bright with easy access to the Edison Museum Fort Myers location. For the week, you will spend just $1,700-$2,850.
4. Villa Sul Mare – You can choose this villa from the available Fort Myers beach rentals for $1,600-$3,000 per week and enjoy 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and pure luxury. It is situated just minutes from the beach.
5. The Mali – This condo is similar to many Fort Myers beach hotels in its design, but the space provided, with 3 large bedrooms, 2 baths and a full size kitchen are exceptional. It is a great price at only $1,350-$2,995 a week.
6. Coconut Cottage – This is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath cottage that is very close to the marina where most Fort Myers fishing charters depart. It is comfortable and cozy and at just $1,700-$2,850 a week a definite bargain.
7. Steps to the Beach – This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house has all the home comforts, including a deck with a view of the ocean. It is close to Times Square where there are lots of other things to do in Fort Myers, if you want a day away from the beach.
8. Beachfront Lovers Key Beach Club Condo – This is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo that is surprisingly affordable at $595-$1,350 per week, especially since it is right on the water. The views are spectacular and there is a great deal of privacy too.
9. Seahorse Cottage – This is a very cozy and quaint cottage with a tropical theme. It has 2 bedrooms and bathrooms and the weekly rate is $1,600-$2,750. The back yard is what makes this cottage extra special. It has perfect landscape designs that actually remind you of the Caribbean.
10. Gulf Front – This is a beach bungalow with 3 bedrooms and bathrooms. It is a wonderful deal at $1,500-$2,750 per week. The location is perfect for dolphin watching and the best sunsets you can imagine.