Top 10 Fort Lauderdale Vacation Rentals Deals!
Depending on the kind of Fort Lauderdale vacation rentals you are looking for, you should be able to find some really great deals. Many of the places you will start researching will undoubtedly provide you with wonderful options and the amenities will probably be comparable.
So, in order for you to locate the types of Fort Lauderdale vacation rentals that match up with your expectations, you are going to need to be a shrewd negotiator and know what else is available, just in case you need to make a decision in a hurry.
To help you make up your mind, the top 10 Fort Lauderdale vacation rentals deals are right here:
1. Ocean Manor – This is one of the most cost-effective of all the Fort Lauderdale vacation rentals. At just $500-$1000 for seven days, you can enjoy this studio condo that is directly on the beach. It provides you with a small kitchen, microwave and refrigerator.
2. Casa Del Sol Waterfront Resort – This one-bedroom condo is another great option for low-cost Fort Lauderdale vacation rentals. For only $550-$995 per week, you will have the use of a full kitchen and separate bedroom, while being able to walk across the bridge for full beach access.
3. Waterfront Canal Villa – This house has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, so you can invite others along and split the costs. At just $850-1,100 a week, it’s a great deal. If you are interested in options like a boat rental Fort Lauderdale, this home has access to the waterfront and the dock.
4. Private Paradise- This is a 3 bedroom, 2 ½ bathroom house with a pool, hot tub and close to a number of Fort Lauderdale attractions, such as the Broward County Convention Center. It’s a steal at a mere $1,750-$3,500 per week.
5. Bermuda River – This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, sleeps 7 and has an average weekly rate of $1, 850-$3,200. It is only about 20 minutes from Port Everglades, which is the best port for cruises from Fort Lauderdale.
6. Key West – This is a classic cottage-style house with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. It will accommodate up to 7 people comfortably and only costs $1,150-$1,650 for the week. It has a pool, hot tub and is one of the few that allow pets.
7. Pleas’s in Lauderdale – This house is in one of the most desirable locations and the price may seem high at $1,925-$2,450 per week. But, you have 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and can sleep 10. There is also a pool, gourmet kitchen and is under 20 minutes away from the best of the city, including all major Ft. Lauderdale restaurants and attractions.
8. Beach Lover’s Paradise – This is a great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo, with a pool. The rates are very good at $800-$999 per week. Those who want peace and quiet with quick access to the beach will find this a fabulous deal.
9. Sky – This is the ultimate, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, modern house with all the bells and whistles. It is brand new, including all the furniture and has an open plan inside and a private courtyard outside with a pool. The weekly rate is $2,100-$2,800.
10. Secret Garden – Choose this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house for the location. It is perfect for those planning to attend Fort Lauderdale events, because it is in the heart of the Arts and Entertainment section. The cost is $2,100-$2,800 per week.