Top 10 Family Things To Do In Las Vegas
Finding family things to do in Las Vegas should not be a chore when heading for a family vacation to Las Vegas but rather an enjoyable time for anyone from a toddler to an adolescent in your crew. With 17 miles of Las Vegas strip line, you are sure to find plenty of attractions in Las Vegas to appeal to your brood.
1. M&M’s World is a sure bet when it comes to family things to do in Las Vegas. It’s not only about candy at world’s biggest candy and gift store, here you can learn how M&M’s logo and characters changed over the years, customize M&M’s messages and even catch a 10-minute long 3D film featuring famous Red and Yellow characters.
2. Fremont Street Experience is a Las Vegas must see attraction. No need to ponder what things to do in Las Vegas for free – head straight to the Fremont Street to experience one of a kind show of LED lights and music and to sample unique foods from a myriad of food trucks and vendors right in the heart of a historical downtown district.
3. Zoological-Botanical Park should be definitely on any list of family things to do in Las Vegas. All kids love animals, so why wait with going to the Zoo located just 6 miles from the Vegas strip. Animals of all sizes and shapes including reptiles, wild cats, tropical birds and exotic animals are sure to bring delight to children and adults alike.
4. Bodies The Exhibition is the top attraction for older children where they can learn many facts about how our bodies look inside and browse through an amazing collection of specimens. Over 260 real organs are featured in this incredible educational exhibition that is definitely worth visiting.
5. Chocolate by the Bald Man is a perfect kid friendly eatery boasting an extensive menu that is especially appealing to young crowds. You will be amazed how chocolate can be incorporated into just about any menu item ranging from breakfast treats to lunch entrées and dinner desserts.
6. Nathan Burton is definitely among the best family things to do in Las Vegas. No Las Vegas show brings so much excitement and splendor as Nathan Burton in its combination of magical illusions, breathtaking performances and non stop laugh comedy.
7. Jabbawockeez Show is especially alluring for hip-hop loving teenagers featuring creative break dance moves that are immaculately synchronized with one another creating one of a kind experience. The dance crew won multiple awards including MTV’s own “America’s Best Dance Crew”.
8. Mandalay Bay Shark Reef is an amazing attraction located in the heart of Las Vegas strip that boasts a collection of over 1,200 species of aquatic life such as piranhas, sharks, various exotic fish and even a Komodo dragon lizard.
9. The Dolphin Habitat at the Mirage is a unique exhibit that you are unlikely to find in the desert Las Vegas location. Take your family to learn a few facts about dolphins, watch them interact and even become a trainer for the day for a fee.
10. Grand Canyon Tours from Las Vegas are without a doubt one of the best trips your whole family can take from Las Vegas even despite its relatively remote location of 275 miles east from Las Vegas. But don’t let the long bus ride steer you away from touring and viewing one of the most breathtaking sights in America. For travelers with time constraints, you can opt to take one of many helicopter flights to the Grand Canyon.