Top 10 Dublin Nightlife Hot Spots
No trip to Dublin, Ireland is complete without spending at least a little time in one of the famous Dublin nightlife hot spots. Whether you are looking for a hip nightclub or a more traditional Irish pub, there are many things to do in Dublin. Consider visiting one of the top ten Dublin nightlife hot spots.
1. Lillies Bordello – This is a great place to go if you are hoping to spot celebrities as this is a popular hangout for the famous.
2. The George – This is the oldest gay bar and nightclub in Dublin as it has been open for 26 years even though homosexuality was illegal in Ireland until 1993.
3. Turks Head – Located in Temple Bar Dublin this is one of the most popular Dublin nightlife hot spots.
4. The Village – This is a great place to enjoy great food, drinking and dancing. They also have many events regularly for their visitors to enjoy.
5. Dublin Pub Crawl – This is a great way to visit a few of the best Irish pubs in Dublin and is one of the most popular Dublin tourist attractions for those looking to experience traditional Irish pubs.
6. Club M – This is one of the oldest Dublin nightlife hot spots offering great music for dancing as well as many traditional Irish whiskies and lagers.
7. Bruxelles – This is a large club offering a choice of The Saloon, Zodiac Bar as well as Flanders Bar as well a café offering great food.
8. Copperface Jacks – This is one of the largest and most popular clubs offering pop and rock music to dance too.
9. Hairy Lemon – This is one of the most traditional pubs with a comfortable atmosphere complete with an indoor patio. This place is popular with students and the after-work crowd.
10. McDaids – This is one of the most popular Dublin nightlife hot spots offering many choices of lagers including Guinness as well as great atmosphere.
It’s obvious that no matter where your tastes lie, there is no shortage of great Dublin nightlife hotspots to choose from.