Top 10 Denali National Park Lodging Options
There are quite a number of Denali National Park Lodging options for you to investigate. While you make arrangements for your trip, be sure to find the best choices that fit your expectations. You never want a negative experience to ruin your vacation.
The top 10 Denali National Park Lodging options are as follows:
1. Riley Creek – Denali National Park lodging in this campsite is perfect for those who want access to conveniences like showers, camping supplies, a general store, laundry facilities and an RV dump station.
2. Wonder Lake – When you visit Alaska, you will probably want a view of Mt. McKinley. This is the best site for this option. No matter which lot you pick, you will have an unobstructed view.
3. Sanctuary River – Of all of the Denali National Park lodging choices, this has to be the most remote and peaceful. It only has seven sites, which adds to intimacy.
4. Savage River – This is another campground, but it also has one of the most interesting Denali National Park facts. During 2005, locals say a dinosaur footprint was discovered here. Of course, you will also like the view of Mt. McKinley and access to the river.
5. Denali Bluffs Hotel – One of the best Denali National Park hotels because of the size and amenities. It has about 100 rooms and standard features, including HD television and a mini-fridge.
6. Denali Princess Lodge – Many Denali National Park tours depart from this hotel, so if you book a room here, won’t miss out on anything. It is located at the entrance to the park, which makes it very convenient.
7. Kantishna Roadhouse – A particularly interesting hotel that is located in the backcountry area of the park. You have the option of staying inside the park with a hotel atmosphere, instead of camping out.
8. Denali Cedars Lounge – This lodge is only a few miles from Denali and often has great specials to save you money. It has a comfortable setting with excellent views.
9. Denali Grizzly Bear Cabins – If you are looking for log cabins, this is a great place to stay during your trip. Make sure you select a cabin that has a private deck to watch the sunset in privacy.
10. Grande Denali Lodge – A bit pricier than others on this list, but the mountain location allows for the best views.