Top 10 Costa Rica Beaches
The top 10 Costa Rica beaches are considered to be some of the world’s most beautiful. Because these are located on both the coast of the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea, you can experience the many differences that make Costa Rica so special.
1. Santa Rosa National Park – Surfers, sea turtles and all types of wildlife are the primary locals.
2. Playa Blanca – Known for having white sand and perfectly calm water.
3. Playa Conchal – This beach was named because of the abundance of conch found here. The water color is completely turquoise.
4. Playa Grande – The famous nesting area of the leatherback turtle.
5. Playa Guiones – Very popular with surfers and snorkelers.
6. Parque Nacional Marino Ballena – Humpback whales and turtles can be spotted during certain times of the year.
7. Zancudo – Tranquil water, perfect for swimming and relaxing.
8. Cahuita – Golden-white beach, reggae culture. Very inviting and laid back.
9. Manzanillo & the Gandoca – National Wildlife Refuge – Also filled with some of the most beautiful, white sand beaches and lots of falling coconuts.
10. Santa Teresa & Malpis – This is one of the Costa Rica beaches that have more rocks than others, making it perfect for exploring and wading in the warm water.
These Costa Rica beaches are so exceptional that millions flock there each year, just for the opportunity to take a dip and relax in the warm sunshine. For example, Tamarindo Costa Rica is one of the most laid back beach communities around.
Another small town in Costa Rica, called Limon, offers some of the best wildlife refuge parks and reserves. The lodging is also exceptional because Limon Costa Rica hotels are built in park settings. You get the full affect of wilderness, with a touch of class.
Anyone interested in a Costa Rica honeymoon will not be disappointed, after all, the combination of warm weather and tranquil surroundings will have just about anyone feeling romantic. This is the charm of Costa Rica.
A Costa Rica surfing vacation also appeals to those who want the challenge of huge waves and spectacular beauty all in one. This is the versatility of Costa Rica.
Now that you see how Costa Rica beaches have something for everyone to enjoy, take the next step and plan your vacation. Once you arrive, you will wonder why you waited so long.
To find out more information about Costa Rica and the vacation of a lifetime, read other articles presented on the website on Costa Rica vacation.