Top 10 Cincinnati Hotels – Tips For Visitors!
Cincinnati hotels and those in the nearby area go from budget friendly and family orientated to five stars and sophisticated. With something for everyone and every budget, there are also a few fun surprises which we uncover in this list of the top 10 Cincinnati hotels:
1. One of the best Cincinnati airport hotels is the Country Inn and Suites by Carlson. Here guests enjoy the indoor pool, spa, fitness center and are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning. There is also a free round trip airport shuttle.
2. The Doubletree by Hilton is another airport hotel with an indoor pool, gym and free Wi-Fi. There is a library and a gift shop as well as a restaurant and bar, this hotel also has free airport shuttles.
3. As far as downtown Cincinnati hotels go, the Millennium is one of the best. Located next door to the Duke Energy Convention Center, it has an outdoor pool a fitness center, a restaurant, a bar and is close to it all.
4. Close to many Cincinnati attractions, the Travelodge Cincinnati offers a free breakfast, an outdoor pool, free tea and coffee in the lobby and free internet access on site. Its 135 rooms are budget friendly and great for a family trip to the city.
5. With the Cincinnati zoo just 6 miles away, the Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Waterfront is the ideal place to stay. It boasts two restaurants, a lounge, an indoor pool and a gift shop and the guest rooms have balconies for incredible views over the city.
6. Cincinnati hotels like the Hawthorne Suites by Wyndham are great family spaces as they offer kitchenettes that save on eating out each day. This hotel is close to the major attractions, has an indoor pool and also has BBQ areas and picnic areas for those ‘stay at home mealtimes’ while on the road. Free parking is also included.
7. The Days Inn Cincinnati hotel is close to attractions like the Riverbend Music Center and the observatory. A restaurant, free breakfast, Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and tea/coffee in the room are all included.
8. The Garfield Suites Hotel is close to the Carew Tower and has a complimentary shuttle included. Sweeping city views and free Wi-Fi make this hotel one to check out in Cincinnati.
9. Who can resist a hotel with a built in waterpark? Great Wolf Lodge has an extensive themed park and themed rooms with a rustic wilderness feel. There is an outdoor pool for the summer months and it is located close to many other attractions, if you can tear the kids away from the fun in the hotel that is.
10. One of the most charming of all Cincinnati hotels is the Wildwood Inn where you can sleep in a Happy Days themed room, a pirate ship, a Utah canyon, a Venetian inspired palace or a Safari hut and many more, all without leaving the city.
Couple your stay with any one of the amazing Cincinnati restaurants and you have the makings of a wonderful vacation.