Top 10 Chile Tourist Attractions
1. Easter Island – Easter Island is one of the biggest Chile tourist attractions. The large head statues, called Moai, and the island itself draw thousands of visitors each month. In addition to the statues there is also exquisite scenery.
2. El Tatio Geysers – These geysers are famous around the world, and they attract many people from all over. This area is the core attraction for many Chile vacations, and this is the third biggest geyser field found anywhere.
3. Parque Nacional Torres Del Paine – This national park features some of the most breathtaking terrain and scenery, perfect for hiking and exploring as well as adventuring.
4. Villarrica National Park – This is one of the biggest Chile tourist attractions, and this national park includes the alignment of three different volcanoes in the Andes. The fauna and flora in the park are varied and diverse, and the scenery is breathtaking.
5. Vina del Mar Chile – Vina del Mar is a coastal town, one that is included on almost every tour and visited by most tourists who come to Chile. Colonial homes and structures are stretched along the coastline.
6. Atacama Desert in Chile – This desert is a top spot to visit, for a number of reasons. This desert ranges from the Andes Mountains all the way to the Pacific Ocean, covering around six hundred miles in length and close to one hundred miles in width.
7. Valle Nevado – The excellent skiing makes Valle Nevado one of the favorite Chile tourist attractions. This town offers great vistas, great skiing, and modern facilities. People come from all arpund the world to hit the slopes in this area.
8. Patagonia Trekking – Trekking across Patagonia can be a great way to get adventure and see everything that this gorgeous and fascinating land has to show. You will see glaciers, mountains, waterfalls, rivers, and an abundance of flora and fauna.
9. Portillo Chile – Skiing is one of the top Chile tourist attractions, and Portillo is one of the best places in the country to enjoy this activity. There is a large ski lodge, many amenities, and numerous slopes and runs to choose from.
10. Santiago Chile – The capitol city of this country is one of the top things to do in Chile. There is a lot to see and experience, and the culture and attractions that this city offers makes it a must see and do. Enjoy fine dining, shopping, and exploring the interesting history and beautiful architecture.