Top 10 Cheap Cruises To The Caribbean From Florida
Cheap cruises to the Caribbean are plentiful, especially during specific times of the year. If you are interested in spending time in the sun and on the beach of any of the many islands that make up the Caribbean, it’s pretty easy to find some to fit your budget.
The top 10 cheap cruises to the Caribbean are listed right here and include short trips from 4 nights, to longer stays, so it should be easy for you to choose.
- 4-Night Carnival Imagination – One of the cheapest Western Caribbean cruises your money can buy. The departure point is Miami and you can spend 1 day in Key West before sailing to Cozumel, Mexico. One more super-fun day on board the ship takes you back to Miami.
- 7-Night Carnival Glory – An excellent choice for Eastern Caribbean cruises that also leaves from Miami, Florida. The ports of call include, Nassau, St. Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk.
- 8-Night Carnival Breeze – One of the nicest Southern Caribbean cruises departing from Miami and includes visits to Grand Turk, Dominican Republic and Aruba. A fabulous itinerary.
- 10-Night Celebrity Equinox – This line always has great Caribbean cruise deals. Your journey begins in Fort Lauderdale and travels to Basseterre, Bridgetown, St. Thomas, Phillipsburg and Roseau.
- 10-Night Royal Caribbean – Legend of the Seas – Royal Caribbean specializes in cheap cruises to the Caribbean, but never skimps on luxury or style. Ports of call include, Basseterre, Phillipsburg, Roseau, St. John’s and Tortola.
- 10-Night Norwegian Sun – Begins in Miami and continues to Bridgetown, St. Thomas, Phillipsburg, Roseau and Soufriere.
- 10-Night Holland America – Maasdam – Departs from Miami and includes stops at St. Thomas, Half Moon Cay, Roseau, San Juan, St. John’s and Tortola.
- 10-Night Holland America – Noordam – Leaves from Fort Lauderdale and cruises to Bahia de Samana, Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Curacao. When booking cheap cruises to the Caribbean, this itinerary is excellent because of the locations that are far from ordinary.
- 10-Night Emerald Princess –Departs from Fort Lauderdale and continues to Bonaire, St. Thomas, Dominica, Grenada and Princess Cays.
- 10-Night Regent Seven Seas – Seven Seas Navigator – Starts in Miami and includes ports of call including, Cayo Levantado, St. Thomas, Grand Turk, Gustavia, Nassau, San Juan and Tortola.