Top 10 Bora Bora Honeymoon Resorts
Many tourists who love exotic life choose a vacation to Bora Bora. Bora Bora honeymoon resorts offer island luxury, comfort, and fun for the whole family. Here is a list of the top 10 Bora Bora honeymoon resorts:
1. Bora Bora Lagoon Resort and Spa – One of the most romantic is the Bora Bora Lagoon Resort and Spa. This magnificent resort is situated on a secluded island in a close proximity to the main island of Bora Bora. The Bora Bora Lagoon Resort and Spa was built in the Tahitian style with open air buildings and is absolutely beautiful. This resort offers 23 regular bungalows and 50 over water bungalows. While staying at the Bora Bora Lagoon Resort and Spa, guests can enjoy the wonderfully decorated comfortable rooms. There are many recreational activities for newlyweds to participate in. Some of these include swimming, snorkeling, sailing, kayaking as well as daily excursions that may include shark feeding. The lagoon is the perfect destination to relax or enjoy some snorkeling or other water activities. After a day of all this excitements the happy couple take relax and enjoy a beautiful sunset cruise.
2. Le Meridien Bora Bora – There are many Bora Bora honeymoon resorts to choose from. One of the most beautiful is the Le Meridien Bora Bora. Located on the main island of Bora Bora, this resort is a true Polynesian paradise. If you’ve seen the pictures of the over water bungalow huts chances are it was a picture of this resort. This is one of the quintessential Bora Bora honeymoon resorts. The newlyweds will have their choice of many bungalows to choose from. Some of these art-deco designed bungalows are over the water or right on the beach. Guests will have beautiful views no matter where they look. They will have views of the amazing turquoise water, fine white sand beaches and coconut forests. While staying at the Le Meridien Bora Bora guests can also participate in snorkeling, beach volleyball and turtle watching. There is also an outdoor pool for all guests to enjoy.
3. Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort and Spa – This is one of the most populated Bora Bora honeymoon resorts. This beautiful resort is located on the main island of Bora Bora. It is situated on Motu Tevairoa with an unsurpassed view of Mount Otemanu. The staff at the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort and Spa strives to make sure each person receives the utmost in excellent customer service. The wish to make sure that each guest enjoys the peace and tranquility of their surroundings. Visitors will have a choice of eighty bungalows for their stay. Each bungalow is decorated in the traditional Tahitian style. While staying at the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort and Spa, the newlyweds can enjoy many activities. Some of the activities they may participate in are enjoying the resorts fresh water swimming pool with its pool bar and restaurant as well as the two boutiques where guests can purchase local handicrafts to bring home which will remind them of their romantic honeymoon. The happy couple may also choose to participate in other activities such as kayaking, mini-golf, pedal boat rides, tennis and snorkeling.
4. St Regis Resort Bora Bora – There are many Bora Bora honeymoon resorts to choose from when planning your honeymoon. One of the most beautiful is the St. Regis Resort Bora Bora. This resort features suites that have their own private beachside pools. They also have 40 over water bungalows with private Jacuzzis. While staying at St. Regis Resort Bora Bora, guests can enjoy a private villa amid the endless Pacific waters. Guests can also enjoy the wonderful lagoon restaurant. There are also many fun activities for guests to enjoy. Among these are fly fishing, tennis, swimming in the private lagoon as well as snorkeling and kayaking. There is also a pool with a pool bar. Guests can also make full use of the fitness facility.
5. Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort and Spa – One of the best Bora Bora honeymoon resorts with beautiful views and tranquil blue waters. One of the first Bora Bora full service spas is the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort and Spa. The Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort and Spa is tucked away in a beautiful natural amphitheatre of majestic lava rock formations. Guests can enjoy their private waterside balcony as well as the glass viewing panels in each bungalow where they can watch the marine life or relax in their private Jacuzzi. There are many activities that guests can enjoy. Some of the activities guests can participate in are swimming, snorkeling and kayaking.
6. Le Moana Bora Bora – Includes several over the water bungalows including one of the few that can cater to people with disabilities. Guests of the Le Moana Bora Bora can enjoy magnificent beachfront privacy on Matira Point. Guests will have one of the sixty-two beautifully decorated bungalows. While staying at the Le Moana Bora Bora guests will be able to participate in many activities. Some of these activities include kayaking, canoeing and snorkeling. Guests can also enjoy and purchase many of the traditional Polynesian crafts such as wood working, bamboo weaving, tapa cloth making and mother of pearl engraving.
7. Sofitel Bora Bora Motu Private Island – There are many Bora Bora Honeymoon resorts to choose from. Among these is the beautiful Sofitel Bora Bora Motu Private Island. This is one of the most unique Bora Bora honeymoon resorts that feature beach side rooms as well as mountain side villas. While staying at this resort guests can enjoy one of the thirty-one luxurious bungalows that sit over the water. Guests of the Sofitel Bora Bora Motu Private Island will enjoy the breathtaking sceneries of Bora Bora and its well-known blue lagoon. There are also many activities for guests to enjoy. Among these activities guests can participate in are snorkeling, swimming and kayaking. Whether visitors just want to lie on the beach or do something more exciting, they are sure not to be disappointed.
8. Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora – This resort features a relaxing spa as well as the world renowned service Four Seasons Service. Staff are available to cater to every need and whim. While staying at the Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora guests will be treated as royalty while staying in one of their many romantic bungalows. There are many activities that guests can enjoy while staying at the Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora. Among these is watching the sea turtles and kite surfing across the blue lagoon. This resort also includes a spa where guests can rejuvenate and relax with hot volcanic stone massages, body treatments as well as facials and yoga.
9. Intercontinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa – One of the most eco-friendly Bora Bora Honeymoon resorts is the Intercontinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa. The staff of this resort strives to make each moment of the newlyweds stay relaxing and enjoyable. Visitors are urged to give the hotel their flight information and they will be sure to arrange transportation from the airport to the resort by boat. While staying at the Intercontinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa, guests can enjoy many activities and amenities of this beautiful resort. Visitors can enjoy the cultural and recreational activities such as canoeing, kayaking as well as snorkeling. There is also a state of the art fitness center as well as the spa. While receiving treatments, guests will use sea water which will replenish the body’s minerals and restore equilibrium.
10. Novotel Bora Bora Beach Resort – This resort is often booked by agents booking all inclusive Tahiti vacations because of the views and spacious rooms this resort offers. This is one of the Bora Bora honeymoon resorts that does not offer overwater rooms.