Top 10 Barcelona Beaches
No visit to Barcelona, Spain is complete without visiting at least one of the several amazing Barcelona beaches. Whether you are looking for a beach for families or a nude beach, there is definitely something for everyone. These are some of the most popular Barcelona tourist attractions and should not be missed! Below you will find a list of the top ten best Barcelona beaches.
1. Vilanova – This is a great little beach for families as there is a park on the beach for children to enjoy.
2. Mar Bella – This is one of the best Barcelona beaches for picnicking in the park or enjoying windsurfing and kayaking. When searching for fun things to do in Barcelona, Mar Bella Beach is not to be missed!
3. Sitges Beach – Located just outside Barcelona, visitors will enjoy the amazing clear blue water whether they are just relaxing, swimming or windsurfing.
4. Bogatell Beach – Visitors will enjoy this wonderful clean and quiet beach where they can relax as well as enjoy windsurfing, sailing and the playground located right on the beach. Visitors may also enjoy traditional Spanish food and drinks in the restaurants and cafes.
5. Barceloneta Beach – This beach is the very first beach in Barcelona. Visitors will enjoy windsurfing and kite surfing as well as the bars and restaurants along the nearby promenade.
6. Castelldefels Beach – There are many wonderful and luxurious Barcelona lodging options located along this magnificent beach as well as many bars, cafes and restaurants.
7. Nova Icaria – This is one of the most popular Barcelona beaches where visitors will be able to enjoy the clear water, relax and visit the beach bars and restaurants.
8. Caldetes Beach – In addition to enjoying watersports such as kayaking and surfing, visitors will be able to partake of the bars and restaurants located along the beach making this one of the best things to do in Barcelona.
9. Levante – This amazing beach is located along the Barcelona coastline where visitors will enjoy majestic views of the city.
10. Sant Sebastian – After a relaxing and fun day of swimming guests will be able to eat at the great restaurants along the promenade as well as visiting the shops that line the beach.
When planning your Barcelona vacation, be sure to plan to spend at least one day at one of these amazing Barcelona beaches.