Top 10 Banff National Park Hotels
Listed below you will find our meticulously selected listing of top 10 Banff National Park hotels for your next Canadian Rockies vacation.
1. Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is a luxurious castle hotel sitting right in front of the famous Banff Lake Louise. This historical chateau is definitely not for penny-pinchers with its lushly decorated rooms and suites overlooking the emerald waters of the Lake. World famous Lake Louise ski area has been attracting professional and amateur skiing enthusiasts for years due to the variety of ski run terrains ranging from easy to positively advanced. Choose from a myriad of summer or winter activities to embark on surrounded by splendid mountain sceneries and Canadian wilderness.
2. Banff Springs Hotel is a fairy tale style chateau that sits proudly amidst 2 beautiful river valleys. Everything at the Banff Springs Hotel screams of luxury and splendor starting with its stately façade and ending with the finest elegance of guest room décor. Elegant Canadian cuisine along with extensive wine selection is offered at 10 dining and bar venues overlooking the spectacular Canadian Rockies and the Banff National Park wilderness. Banff Springs Hotel in Alberta, Canada gets chosen as favorite vacation destination by world elite and celebrities.
3. Fox Hotel and Suites located in downtown area is the newest and hottest among all Banff National Park hotels attracting more and more repeat customers. Clean and crisp mountain air, fantastic downtown shopping and dining multiplied by modern ski style decorated rooms are sure to complete any great vacation. The hotel’s coolest feature is a spring fed waterfall and hot pools situated in grottos and caves just like the original Cave and Basin place in Banff. The first thing visitors notice about Fox Hotel and Suites is the beautiful rustic architecture of the building. Fox Hotel and Suites boasts of 117 beautifully decorated rooms and several 1 and 2 bedroom suites. There is also a state of the art fitness center for guests to make use of. Many rooms have beautiful views of the Canadian Rockies.
4. Hidden Ridge Resort is perhaps the most kid and pet-friendly of all Canadian Rockies Hotels offering a large selection of comfortable condos and rustic chalets. This beautiful hotel is located on Tunnel Mountain conveniently close to the town of Banff. Spacious lodging creates perfect environment for large family or friend gatherings. Gigantic hot tub is situated in the middle of the resort area allowing its guests to melt their troubles away while gazing at the spectacular Canadian Rockies Mountains. This is the absolute best place to stay for true nature lovers since you can easily spot an elk grazing in front of your chalet. Guests will find the beautiful and rustic architecture of the building breathtaking. Guests of Hidden Ridge Resort in Banff will enjoy one of the 107 modern condo-style units that are complete with fireplace, full kitchen and patio or balcony. Many rooms also have views of the majestic Canadian Rockies. Visitors will also be able to make use of the two outdoor hot tubs as well as the sauna.
5. Banff Caribou Lodge and Spa is situated in a 4-story motel-style building offering its guests 195 comfortable and well-maintained rooms. Banff Hot springs are located within 5 kilometer radius from this 3-star hotel. The lobby features a large fireplace completed with ranch style furniture and décor. The Red Earth Spa is a great massage facility where you can relax and rejuvenate after a busy skiing or sightseeing day. Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa restaurant features steak and seafood choices. Guests can enjoy one of the 184 cozy mountain style rooms as well as 6 loft Jacuzzi suites. Guests will also be able to make full use of the 26 person hotpool and steam room as well as the state of the art fitness center. Many rooms overlook the Canadian Rockies.
6. Douglas Fir Resort and Chalets is the ultimate family playground located in the Banff National Park area. No wonder it is one of the best Banff National Park hotels. Accommodation choices include 3 bedroom family suites, condos and chalets to meet all your unique needs. Two giant water slides, indoor and kiddy pools, indoor multi-level playground and game rooms are sure to keep you and your family busy every second of your stay here. All accommodations types are designed with fully equipped kitchen to save you money and endless gaming and movie watching possibilities with Plug & Play gaming panel. Guests will also be able to make a full use of the water park with slides, swimming pool, children’s pool, game room and multi-level indoor play zone. The Resort offers fitness center, basketball court, saunas and whirlpool as well as the playground and barbecue picnic areas. With all of these amenities, there is almost no reason to even leave the Douglas Fir Resort and Chalets.
7. Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge is located in the heart of downtown Banff within reach to Upper Banff Hot Springs, ski resorts and many local attractions. This truly Canadian Lodge features traditionally decorated rooms with Canadian made furniture and art pieces. Oversized granite bathrooms are an added bonus for a touch of luxury. This 4-star Lodge offers indoor pool, sauna and fitness center. While staying at the Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge, visitors will be able to make full use of the Grotto Spa and its relaxing mineral water bath, massage treatments. After a full day of sightseeing, visitors will be able to return to the Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge and enjoy a relaxing meal at the restaurant on site. The Evergreen restaurant serves truly Canadian cuisine fare and the finest wines.
8. Post Hotel and Spa Lake Louise is a 4 star luxury lodging facility located in close proximity to Lake Louise ski area and its picturesque wilderness. Post Hotel & Spa is committed to providing only top notch dining, spa and other guest services to make your stay especially memorable. Guests can choose from a variety of lodging options whether it’s a room, suite or a lodge. The local Temple Mountain spa features incredible massage treatments and facials in tranquil surroundings where guests can relax and feel rejuvenated. The hotel also hosts annual Wine Summit Lake Louise celebration that can not be missed by a true wine enthusiast. Guests of the Post Hotel and Spa Lake Louise may also enjoy horseback riding, hiking and white water rafting in the spring and summer months. In the winter months you can set to explore winter sports such as ice walks, dog sled rides and skiing.
9. Rundlestone Lodge is a perfect family oriented 3-star Banff National Park hotel that features wood fireplaces and whirlpools in its loft suites. The standard rooms are comfortable furnished with classic furniture and big screen TV’s with complimentary wireless internet service. Guests staying at the Rundlestone Lodge will be able to make full use of the fitness center complete with a lap pool and whirlpool. Large indoor pool is great to keep yourself in shape during long Canadian winters. After a full day of sightseeing as well as hiking, horseback riding, golf and tennis guests may return to the Rundlestone Lodge and dine at the bistro and bar located in the lodge.
10. Banff Aspen Lodge 2-star motel is conveniently located just two blocks away from many tourist hot spots in Banff, Alberta in Canada. Guests stay in mere blocks away from shopping, dining and downtown attractions. Hotel’s recently renovated guest rooms feature peach and beige tones conducive for relaxation and sleep. Slightly generic room décor is offset by fantastic location and spacious hot tub outside of the motel. Heated garage parking is a huge plus in colder winter months. While staying at the Banff Aspen Lodge which is located in Banff National Park guests will be able to enjoy the beautifully decorated rooms with their private balconies. Guests of the lodge will also be able to make full use of the two outdoor hot tubs complete with an outdoor fireplace. Many of the comfortable and relaxing rooms offer views of the majestic Canadian Rockies.