St Simons Island Hotels – Top 5 Picks!
Trying to find the perfect accommodations at one of the St. Simons Island hotels is no easy feat, because this part of Georgia is simply gorgeous and the locals know it.
The area is so vast and filled with fun events that you may want to plan your trip around the St. Simons Island attractions, like golf or fishing. This will at least help you narrow your selections. You can also take a look at the top picks listed here.
Here are the top 5 picks for St. Simons Island hotels:
1. The King and Price Beach and Golf Resort – One of the premier St. Simons Island resorts with ocean views, 6 pools and of course, a hot tub. Since one of the most popular things to do here is play golf, this resort also has a very challenging golf course.
2. Beach Club at St. Simons – This is one of best St. Simons Island rentals you can find with plush amenities and privacy galore. Instead of a hotel room, or villa you have the opportunity to rent an upscale condominium. This means you actually feel more at home because you have access to completely furnished bedrooms and a living room as well as a full kitchen.
3. The Sea Palms Inn – This hotel was just remodeled and in addition to having immediate access to the golf course and beaches, you can also spend time dining at one of St. Simons Island restaurants and experience all of the local cuisine. Because you are in the south, you have the opportunity to have a real taste of home-style cooking and the freshest seafood ever.
4. Village Inn and Pub – This is more of a Bed and Breakfast, rather than one of the modern-style St. Simons Island hotels, however it is the only one on the island. This makes staying here a real privilege to many because with only 28 rooms, you receive personalized attention from the staff. They also have a real pub with a stone fireplace.
5. Sea Palms Golf and Tennis Resort – While this is another resort and not one of the St. Simons hotels, it is perfect for sports lovers. You have both golf and tennis courts at your disposal and it is very close to the airport. The rooms are luxurious and roomy with views of Marshes of Glynn.