Sedona Vacation Packages – 7 Wonderful Deals!
You can find so many Sedona vacation packages that may be hard to believe because of the low prices. In fact, because Sedona has become such a major tourist attraction lately, the tour companies seem to be practically giving them away.
Unfortunately, this can also confuse a few people during the process. It can literally take the fun out of planning a vacation if you are bombarded with deals and discounts from the best hotels in Sedona to the best sightseeing tours.
Luckily, there are a few select Sedona vacation packages that you can focus on to help narrow your search and end the anxiety. You can then concentrate on experiencing everything this part of Arizona has to offer.
The 7 Sedona vacation packages that offer the best deals are listed below:
1. Red Rock Balloon Package – For just $542, you and your family can experience the major Sedona AZ attractions from the air as you sail across the skies in a hot air balloon. The package also includes deluxe accommodations for 2 nights at Kings Ransom Sedona Hotel.
2. Hopi Culture Package – Many Sedona tours like to emphasize the landscape of this area, however this package gives you an up close and personal vision of the Hopi culture. At just $458 this 2-day package takes you into the center of Oak Creek Canyon and then forges ahead to Old Oraibi. You will be served authentic Hopi cuisine and also have time to visit the cultural center, art gallery and museum. Your choice of accommodations includes the Kings Ransom Sedona.
3. Sedona Out of Africa Adventure Package – For 2 days and 1 night you will enjoy Out of Africa Wildlife Park, including meals and transportation. This is a real deal at only $359 and a 20% discount for advanced booking. Plus, the hotel accommodations in the Best Western Plus provide stunning views of the Red Rocks.
4. Sedona Horsin’ Around Package – This is one of the longer Sedona vacation packages that feature time on the M Diamond Ranch. It includes 3 days and 2 nights of horseback riding around the area, free passes to Red Rock, the Cowboy Cookout and more for just $699.
5. Sedona Lodging and Verde Canyon Railroad Package – This 2 day/1 night deal at just $269 is one of the most popular Sedona vacation packages available. It includes your choice of lodging at Queen Suites or King Jacuzzi and two tickets to ride the rails all day long. This slow winding railway heads deep into the heart of Verde Canyon.
6. Red Rock Sedona Golf Package – Available at the Enchantment Resort Sedona, this 3 day/ 2 night package includes welcome gifts, free meals at the restaurant on in room service and of course, unlimited golfing at Steven Canyons. Considering the exclusivity of this meticulously manicured resort, it’s a real bargain at only $1295.
7. Red Rock Romance Package – If you prefer an intimate getaway, this $699 3 day/2 night vacation allows you a king-size room at the Alma de Sedona Bed and Breakfast, couples massage and even a gift certificate for $75 off dinner at the Heartline Café. Your room includes a fireplace, Jacuzzi for 2 and your own private patio.