San Francisco Nightlife – Top 10 Hot Spots!
San Francisco is a city that is full of many things to do as well as an exciting and diverse nightlife. When searching for San Francisco nightlife, there are many wonderful choices. Here we have made up a list of the top ten San Francisco nightlife hotspots.
1. Bourbon & Branch – This is a wonderful romantic bar designed like the speakeasy’s of the 1920’s and has a full bar and menu.
2. Blue Lamp – If you are looking for great blues music, this is one of the best San Francisco night clubs offering local and national blues artists serving great food and amazing signature cocktails.
3. City Scape – Located in the Hilton Hotel, this is a great bar and restaurant offering delicious food and cocktails as well as magnificent views of San Francisco.
4. Aunt Charlie’s Lounge – If you are looking for gay bars in San Francisco, this is one of the most unique places to visit. Offering great food and entertainment, this is one of the premier gay bars.
5. Ruby Skye – This is a large venue offering two levels, four rooms as well as VIP areas where guests can enjoy live shows and DJ music as well as events during the week.
6. Bacchus Kirk – If you are looking for fun things to do in San Francisco with a few friends, this is the place to go. Enjoy great food as well as a full service bar. Shoot some pool with friends or catch a game on one of the televisions.
7. Starlight Room – This is one of the most romantic of the San Francisco nightlife attractions. Visitors will be amazed at the 1920’s décor as well as the excellent food, drinks and views of San Francisco from the 21st floor of the Sir Francis Drake Hotel.
8. The Cellar – This is one of the most popular San Francisco nightlife hotspots for those that prefer hip-hop music where they have a choice of two dance floors.
9. Tonga Room and Hurricane Bar – This is one of the best Asian bars and lounges. Enjoy amazing Asian cuisine and delicious Mai Tai’s.
10. Redwood Room – Located in the Clift San Francisco this is a great place to go if you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere. This is popular with the after work crowd.
There are many great San Francisco club and bar spots so that there is something for everyone. No matter where your tastes lie if you are looking for romantic, exciting or gay things to do in San Francisco, you will find what you are looking for.