Rancho Sak Ol Puerto Morelos Review
Rancho Sak Ol in Puerto Morelos is a beautiful bed and breakfast situated along the Mayan Riviera. This is not your typical resort hotel but rather an authentic way to spend your Mexican getaway. Whether you are looking for some adventure or peace and quiet, Rancho Sak Ol will provide.
Below is a list of the top 10 reasons to spend vacations on Rancho Sak Ol in Puerto Morelos:
1. The staff is wonderful – A friendly and hospitable staff can make all the difference when staying at a Puerto Morelos hotel. This bed and breakfast provides friendly service that will make your stay comfortable and inviting. You will be pampered like royalty at this fine getaway destination.
2. Beautiful scenery – Whether you desire strolling along the beach or swinging in one of the garden hammocks, the beautiful scenery of Rancho Sak Ol will provide exactly what you are looking for.
3. Adventure is just outside the door – Scuba diving, windsurfing, snorkeling, or boating is just outside the door of the beautiful Rancho Sak Ol. Puerto Morelos rentals provide all the gear required for your outdoor adventure at your doorstep.
4. Complimentary breakfast available – Each morning guests may take advantage of a complimentary breakfast buffet full of sweet breads, cereal, fresh fruits, eggs, yogurt, coffee, and freshly squeezed orange juice.
5. Free wireless internet – Rancho Sak Ol in Puerto Morelos offers free wireless internet service and a business center to work.
6. Close to town – Borrow one of Rancho’s bicycles and cruise into town exploring the area along the way.
7. All rooms offer covered terraces – Not only do the rooms offer their own covered terraces but are complete with hammocks for rest and relaxation.
8. Spacious private baths – At Rancho Sak Ol in Puerto Morelos, guest get their own private batch with hot and cold running water.
9. Free access to the large kitchen – The communal kitchen is an added bonus.
10. Low rates year around – Guests will not damage their wallets while staying at the Rancho.