Poconos Weekend Getaways Review
Poconos weekend getaways are a romantic way for couples to enjoy their time away from the routine and monotony of life. The Poconos offers a wide variety of things to do in the heart of one of the most romantic areas in the country. Below are the primary reasons why couples love Poconos weekend getaways:
1. Great place to ski in winter – The Pocono Mountains offer a great area for skiing. Pocono Mountain ski resorts offer luxurious and romantic accommodations that pamper even the most particular couple.
2. The perfect honeymoon destination – Looking for something a little different than the classic tropical getaway? A Poconos honeymoon is the perfect destination.
3. Beautiful landscape – The scenery in the Poconos is exquisite. Panoramic views of the mountains and trees make the area a scenic place to visit and perfect setting for a romantic getaway.
4. All inclusive options – Most Poconos area resorts are all inclusive to eliminate the planning or worry that arises when going on vacation. Worry free is the motto while on one of the Poconos weekend getaways. Many Poconos skiing packages are also all-inclusive.
5. Great entertainment – Many area hotels offer weekend and nightly entertainment options such as concerts and comedians.
6. Horseback riding – One of the most romantic getaways in the Poconos includes horseback riding along the Poconos Mountains.
7. Nearby shopping – Spend the day in nearby New York City or Philadelphia shopping at some of the finest shops in the world. The convenient location of many resorts makes Poconos weekend getaways convenient and close.
8. Great place for family gatherings – Once couples have experienced a romantic weekend in the Poconos they want to bring their families back. Family resorts in the Poconos are among the best in the northeastern US.
9. Dining options – The Poconos resort hotels are full of wonderful places to eat and spend long romantic hours sipping wine.
10. Perfect place for a wedding ceremony – Starting off a lifetime of romance couldn’t get any better than exchanging your vows in the Poconos.