Outer Banks House Rentals – Top 10 Choices!
Shopping around for Outer Banks house rentals can be a chore especially if you are new to the area. It is vast and filled with tiny little towns that each holds their very own unique treasures.
When you need Outer Banks vacation rentals, but don’t know which one to choose, it’s always best to get the help of an expert, someone who is familiar with each location. They should also find out where your interests lie.
For example, if you want to explore the beaches, you will want one of the Outer Banks house rentals closer to these shore line. There are a number of condos and small cottages that should meet your expectations.
But, if all you really want to do is spend your time doing some Outer Bank fishing perhaps a place on Nags Head or Hatteras Island would suit you better. After all, the closer you are to your main point of interest, the better your vacation will be.
For your review, here are the Outer Banks house rentals top 10 choices:
1. The Mark Twain – Oceanfront Home with 18 bedrooms in Corolla, North Carolina – This is the perfect location for you if you want to see what Outer Banks weddings are all about. You will have plenty of room for all of your guests.
2. OBX Oceanfront Cottage – This 4 bedroom cottage sleeps 9 and is located in Kitty Hawk, NC. It offers ocean views and a Jacuzzi sits on the deck outside overlooking the water. It is also close to other Outer Banks attractions like the Wright Brothers National Memorial.
3. My Lagoon – This 2 bedroom cottage has a partial view of the ocean, but it is located in Nags Head which is perfect for the fishermen. It also has a homey feel to it and an enormous hot tub on the deck.
4. Egret – A secluded 1 bedroom cottage, perfect for honeymooners or a couple that just wants intimacy. It sits alongside the waterfront of Albermarle Sound and has a full kitchen with a deck. It is ideal for kayaking, boating and canoeing.
5. The Sea Horse – This 5 bedroom, 3,000 square foot house has amenities galore including a hot tub on the deck, an ocean front pool, media room and game room. It has 3 levels and enough privacy for all. This is one of the Outer Banks house rentals that will appeal to the masses.
6. Sunny Daze – Located in Frisco, NC it is another 5 bedroom ocean view house with 3 levels, but is draped in luxury, including 4 master bedrooms and a hot tub that fits 6. It is within 20 minutes of one of the best Outer Banks lighthouses, the Roanoke Marshes Lighthouse.
7. Oyster Point – This condo has 3 bedrooms and is located in Kill Devil Hills, NC. It is more like being at home, but on vacation. It’s quiet and reserved and allows you to relax away from tourists.
8. The Fitzgerald – A 13 bedroom house in Corolla, NC that is perfect for family reunions or weddings. There is a huge pool with an ocean view with a gazebo, fireplace, theater room and more.
9. Shallowbag Bay Club – A 3 bedroom condo in Manteo, NC with restaurants right on site. It also offers a huge pool with views of the ocean and is within walking distance of quaint shops and clubs.
10. Marshes Light – A 2 bedroom condo located in Manteo, NC. This condo has full amenities and allows pets too. It is close to Nags Head and Coquina Beach. The best part, it sits on the water.