If you are considering Olympic National Park lodging, you will need to think about which one to choose. There are many types of accommodations, including campgrounds, hotels, cabins and lodges.
One common concern about the Olympic National Park lodging options is always distance. That is to say, how much driving do you want to do each day? If you want to spend a limited amount of time in your car, then camping on site may be your best option.
However, camping may not be a suitable Olympic National Park lodging choice. You might want something more luxurious and elegant, a sort of chalet surrounded by wilderness.
The top 10 Olympic National Park lodging picks are below:
1. Sol Duc Resort – The best location for a taste of Olympic National Park hot springs without having to step more than 50 feet outside of your door. They have hot spring pools right there.
2. Kalaloch Lodge – Wonderful views of the beach and the entire coastline. It has numerous rooms with exceptional service.
3. Lake Quinault Lodge – Located by a lake with cozy rooms. Some even have fireplaces. The lodge is alluring and welcoming for all ages. It is one of the most peaceful Olympic National Park hotels.
4. Lake Crescent Lodge – If you want a place surrounded by fir trees and a splendid lake, this is it. This lodge is homey and quaint.
5. Altair – A nice choice for Olympic National Park camping. It features 30 sites with exquisite views and has modern restroom facilities.
6. Elwha – This combination campsite and RV Park accommodates larger vehicles of 35 feet. They have drinking water and is located within the forest valley.
7. Ozette – This small campground is located along the lakeside with great views. They only have 15 sites, which makes this a very intimate setting for small or large families.
8. North Folk – This campground is even smaller, with only 9 sites. You are situated in the rain forest, close to the river. RVs are not a good idea, only tents are recommended.
9. Sol Duc – This is one of the most sought after campgrounds because of the location near the hot springs. They have 82 sites, which will accommodate RVs.
10. Staircase – This forested campground is very primitive, but drinking water is available. The river is close enough to lull you to sleep each night.