Most Northern Europe cruises are so diverse and varied that people sometimes find it a bit challenging knowing which one to choose. The best way to stop the butterflies and confusion is to create a really interesting itinerary.
Since Northern Europe cruises can also be different periods, ranging from a week to 16 or more days, they often cater to many kinds of people with a mixture of lifestyles. It is extremely important that you know where to go and what to do.
The 7 best Northern Europe cruises and itineraries are below:
1. 7-Day St. Petersburg and The Baltic – One of the most exciting Baltic Sea cruises available for such a short time frame. Departing from Stockholm, Sweden during the evening hours and sailing to Tallinn, Estonia. Spend 1 day in Estonia and then it’s off to St. Petersburg, Russia for two days. From Russia, with love, it’s on to Helsinki, Finland followed by 1 full day at sea and arriving in Copenhagen, Denmark.
2. 16-Day Norwegian Fjords and North Cape – Can you say, the best of the Norwegian Fjord cruises ever? Yes, this 16-day cruise begins in Copenhagen, Denmark and covers places like, Norway, Denmark and Sweden. There are a total of 13 different destinations jammed in between 6 days at sea. That means you will see more than one city in a day.
3. 15-Day Route of Britannia – This two-week cruise is a top choice for British Isles cruises. You depart from London, England and spend 2 days in Edinburgh, followed by Invergordon, Scotland and Kirkwall. Your next stop is Dunvegan, Fort William, Ireland. The return trip includes Falmouth, England and finally, you dock in London, England.
4. 18-Day Voyage of the Vikings – Departing from Boston, Massachusetts and spending a full 2 days at sea. Your first stop is Corner Brook, Newfoundland and Red Bay followed by Greenland and Prince Christian, Iceland, Norway and The Netherlands in Amsterdam. This is one of the top Scandinavian cruises.
5. 21-Day Route of the Midnight Sun – Beginning in Denmark, this is one of the longer Northern Europe cruises. There are a total of 10 different cities in Norway to see and 7 days at sea.
6. 11-Day Baltic Gems and The Low Countries – Spend 11 glorious days traveling from Denmark, to Estonia, Russia, Denmark, The Netherlands, Belgium and finally ending in England
7. 14-Day Baltic Gems and Russia – The cruise begins in Belgium and continues into The Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Russia and Estonia.