Nightlife In Philadelphia – 10 Must-Go Places!
Philadelphia is best known for its history and culture with an abundance of great places to visit in Philadelphia, it is also an exciting city filled with great nightlife hot spots. When looking for nightlife in Philadelphia, there are many great places to go and here we have a list of the top ten best places.
1. Brauhaus Schmitz – This is a great place to visit located on South Street Philadelphia and specializing in German food, beer and music.
2. Cascamorto Piano Bar – This is a great place to go for a relaxing evening as they serve delicious food and offer an eclectic mix of music. They also take requests from customers. When looking for fun things to do in Philadelphia, this should not be missed.
3. Standard Tab – This is a great hotspot serving local beer as well as great food including mussels and grilled octopus. This is one of the most popular things to do in Philadelphia if you are looking for good beer and delicious food.
4. Doobies – This is one of the most popular dive bars in Philadelphia serving surprisingly good pub grub including vegan cuisine.
5. Iron Hill Brewery and Restaurant – This is a great place to get together with friends and enjoy delicious food, their own handcrafted award winning brews as well as billiards.
6. North Bowl – Grab some friends and hit the lanes! Serving a full menu with delicious food, this is a great way to spend an evening. This is one of the best things to do in Philadelphia with friends and family.
7. Chickies and Pets – When you think of nightlife in Philadelphia, this is the place that will come to mind. This is the most popular sports bar in the city and in addition to great food and a great place to go to catch a game on one of their big screen televisions.
8. Silk City – This is one of the most favored nightlife in Philadelphia locations serving great food and drinks and a great place to enjoy some dancing.
9. Cuba Libre – This is a little piece of Little Havana located in the Old City section of Philadelphia and reminiscent of a 1940’s Havana club serving authentic Cuban food and cocktails.
10. Johnny Brenda’s – Serving beer from the local breweries as well as a full menu, this is a great place to listen to live indie rock music. This is truly one of the most popular nightlife in Philadelphia hot spots.
It’s clear that no matter what you are looking for, there is plenty of nightlife in Philadelphia for anyone’s tastes.