Niagara Falls Vacation Packages – 5 Best Deals!
There are a huge variety of Niagara Falls vacation packages to research for your next trip. Depending on your interests and hobbies, you should be able to find the best rates with quality accommodations.
You might even find some Niagara Falls tours that can be combined with your package for an added delight. When choosing a good vacation package, make sure it includes a stay at one of the top rated hotels, discount passes to visit various attractions located in the Niagara Falls State Park, including Cave of the Winds tour, Maid of the Mist boat adventure and various museums and galleries scattered on its territory.
Listed below are Niagara Falls vacation packages – 5 Best Deals! Please note that all prices vary and depend on the number of travelers, availability of Niagara Falls hotels and vacation dates.
1. Spring into Niagara – This seasonal 2 night package includes a visit to the highly popular Niagara Aquarium, home to over 1500 marine life species, Niagara Adventure Theater narrating a long and amazing history of North America’s greatest landmark, Old Fort Niagara brimming with historical facts and evidence and of course discounted dining at some restaurants. The package could be customized to add additional points of interest like wine-tasting at local wineries and so much more. The lowest price per day is $250 per couple.
2. Winter on the Wine Trail – This seasonal package could be customized depending on the time of your vacation and could easily be booked for your spring, fall or summer vacation. Included in the package is the highly acclaimed Vino Visa Passport providing its owners with exclusive discounts at wineries included on the Niagara Wine Trail. A remarkable treat for true wine lovers also includes a discounted dinner at a trendy wine bar, Wine on Third. This package could also be adjusted to include other incredible tours and attractions Niagara State Park offers. You can’t beat a deal of $189 per couple per night.
2. Rainbow Romance Vacation Package – For years, Niagara Falls has been a top honeymoon destination. This package is perfect for a destination wedding or honeymoon with majestic Niagara at the backdrop of your family pictures. Stay at one of the exclusive hotels like Giacomo, Red Coach Inn or The Barton Hill Hotel with complimentary wine and roses for a special couple delivered to your room. Receive discounted dining vouchers along with reduced admission passes to some of the most popular attractions at the Park. The top deal for this package is $483 per couple for two nights.
3. Niagara Falls Winter Wonderland – If you are looking for a quick weekend getaway, this package will suit you to a tee. Nothing celebrates the season better than spending time at the majestic Niagara Falls attractions inhaling crispy fresh winter air and enjoying surrounding views. Experience the illuminated rainbow of colors over the Falls, visit the Aquarium and warm at the the cozy Niagara Adventure Theater. There’s no better time to see the Niagara Power Vista and dine at a number of restaurants with discount vouchers. The deals run a little bit higher during the holidays and average about $250 per couple per night.
4. 60th Anniversary “Niagara” Movie Package – This Niagara Falls Vacation Package is for true movie lovers who still remember the famous movie “Niagara” with Marilyn Monroe released in 1953 that forever placed the famous Falls on the tourist map of the world. This package will provide you with touring some of the hot attractions featured in the movie. Niagara Falls activities can include fishing along the river to enjoy magnificent views, boat tours and a visit to the historical Old Fort Niagara. Add a Vino Visa Passport to experience the best wines created by local wineries. The best deal is around $300 per couple per day.
5. Shop Till You Drop Package – These Niagara Falls vacation packages are tailored for shopping aficionados at Fashion Outlets of Niagara USA. Combine sightseeing with Green Savings Card providing an endless list of coupons and savings options at stores, restaurants and bars. This package available year round could be adjusted to include other options depending on your tastes and preferences. The best deal is $283 per couple per day.
As you can see, Niagara Falls vacation packages exist to suit any needs or wants of yours, hurry up and book one of these fantastic packages.
Hopefully, this article gave you some good insight about Niagara Falls vacation packages, if you still want more information, please read other articles on Interesting Niagara Falls Facts.