Montreal Nightlife – Top 10 Places To Go!
Montreal is best known for its exciting and almost electric nightlife. Whether you are looking for a quiet little corner or something more rowdy, Montreal nightlife will have something for you. If you are concerned about the frigid winters in Montreal, there are also some great clubs in Montreal’s underground city.
Below we have chosen top ten Montreal nightlife hot spots for you to consider.
1. O’Regans Irish Pub – If you are Irish or respect a good old fashioned Irish pub, this is the place for you. This is also the only Irish-owned pub in Montreal.
2. St. Ciboire – this is one of the most popular Montreal attractions when looking for a fun and relaxing place to hang out. Be sure to try their famous apple beer.
3. Le Velvet – This is one of the most unique clubs with an eclectic mix of electro, pop and disco music.
4. Casa del Popolo – If you are looking for a classy, quiet place to relax and listen to some jazz this is the best Montreal nightlife hot spot offering just that. They also offer a delicious extensive vegetarian menu.
5. Le Piano rouge – This is a wonderful piano bar reminiscent of the speakeasy style of the early 1900’s where guests will enjoy great music such as soul jazz, classical an pop as well as their famous cocktails and great food.
6. Cabaret Mado – This is a fun and unique club representative of Berlin’s cabarets of the 1920’s located in the heart of the Gay Village with colorful shows almost nightly by some of the best performers in Montreal.
7. Jazz Fest – If you are a lover of Jazz music, you will not want to miss the Jazz fest held every year in July.
8. Hard Rock Café – Decorated similarly to every other Hard Rock, this is one of the most popular Montreal nightlife hot spots. This is a great place to relax and enjoy some delicious food and dancing.
9. Maison de Jazz – This is a wonderful New Orleans style jazz dance club where guests can enjoy some delicious barbeque ribs and wonderful jazz music.
10. Metropolis – This is a great place to enjoy a concert of many great up and coming musicians such as Black Crowes and Ladytron. This venue is also centrally located to many of the Hotels in Montreal making it very convenient to attend one of the shows.
By this list, it’s clear that there are many wonderful Montreal nightlife options to choose from. Whether you are looking for things to do in Old Montreal or just looking for a fun and hip night club, there is no shortage of options.