Molokai Vacation Rentals Review – 5 Best Choices!
Believe it or not, there are a number of Molokai vacation rentals that you can take advantage of if you want to stay there for a peaceful getaway. They range from condos to beautifully landscaped villas, cottages and penthouses.
If you have been looking for those perfect Molokai vacation rentals to choose from, you can find them with wonderful views of the ocean with maximum privacy or in resorts with lots of people and activities.
Here is a list of the 5 best choices for Molokai vacation rentals:
1. Ka Hale Ola – This condo sleeps 4 and has one bedroom and bathroom. It is extremely luxurious with incredible amenities including linens with 1000 count. They also have a kitchen equipped with a full stove and refrigerator and the refrigerator filters water and dispenses ice. The counter tops are all granite and they even have a wine chiller. The dining room includes flatware and dinnerware. If you want to explore other things to do in Molokai, they even provide you with snorkeling gear, tennis rackets and more. Or, just relax by the pool at this oceanfront condo. The rates per night are between $135 and $150.
2. Hale a’ Ala – Choose this beach house when looking for Molokai vacation rentals. It is located directly on the beach and has 2 bedrooms and bathrooms. They provide special rates for the summer months between June and August at only $175 per night or $150 per night if you book for a week or more. The amenities include a massive Great room with the perfect view of the ocean from behind the home while the front provides views of the mountains. They provide kayaks and partner with Alamo, which is the premier Molokai car rental company. Booking here means a discount on your rates.
3. Hale Ko Kula Kai – This is one of the Molokai vacation rentals that continues to remain popular because it is a 4 bedroom 2 ½ bathroom masterpiece that sleeps 8. Three of the bedrooms have queen beds while one has twins. The living area offers a flat screen 40 inches in size along with a DVD and CD player. The kitchen is fully stocked and equipped. It is also very close to the Molokai Ferry since it is located in Kalaupapa. You can book this fabulous rental for only $250 per night or $1575 for the week.
4. Hale No Ka Oi – This is a breathtaking penthouse that has 2 bedrooms and bathrooms and is a real good choice at just $150 per night. It is only 1 ½ miles from the Kaunakakai Airport which means if you choose to leave from Oahu and venture here for one of the Molokai tours, you will be very close to your lodgings and accommodations. It is the best location for trips to the beaches and to go explore the rugged lands on the eastern end.
5. Ka Hale Kaeloha – This charming condo has 1 bedroom and bathroom and costs just $120 per night. Located in the resort of Kaunakakai, they provide you with access to the pool or the ocean. You can also play golf or shuffleboard, go surfing, swimming, kayaking and diving. Visit the coffee plantation or even take a ride by boat to Maui. You have your own personal patio and outdoor grill too.