Lord of The Rings Tours – Which One To Choose?
A trip to New Zealand must absolutely include a Lord of the Rings tour, but how will you know which one to choose? Of course, this land is filled with gorgeous scenery and excellent wildlife. However, you want to make sure your tour has everything.
The fact that there are so many Lord of the Rings tours in New Zealand does not make matters easier. Some are very short, while others last much longer. To be sure that your tour meets your personal expectations, you need to do a little investigating.
– Tasman Helicopters provides you with a birds-eye view of a number of the Lord of the Rings filming locations. You will view stunning waterfalls, landscapes and mountains that no one could ever reach on foot. In addition, your tour includes an expert guide you can rely on to point out each site using their expert knowledge. The entire tour takes place in the quiet, comfortable helicopter and lunch is included.
– Glenorchy Air – Trilogy Trail – One of the most authentic Lord of the Rings tours that gives you access every South Island sites from a personal point of view. You drive in 4WD automobiles to allow access to different types of terrain. You can also customize the tour to include more locations if their standard package isn’t enough.
– Milford Sound Cruise and Scenic Flight – A combination of air and sea adventures that allow you to see even more of the area. First, take in the dramatic mountains and spectacular landscape from the air, then board the boat for a tour of the Milford sound.
– Trails of Middle Earth – These Lord of the Rings tours are a full day of excitement that start early in the morning to allow you the opportunity to see more than 20 locations. You receive a souvenir at the end of your tour.
– The Quest – If you plan to wed in the area, you could include this tour as one of the most unique New Zealand honeymoon destinations for many reasons. The top two include the helicopter ride and the photo opportunity with more than $15,000 of the costumes and weapons from the movies.
– Touching Middle Earth – A great option for New Zealand adventure tours because it is not as lengthy as the others are. This tour is only about four hours, but you still get to enjoy the weapons and even the scripts from the actual movies.