Lanai Lodging Rentals – Top 5 Choices!
Lanai lodging spans many different towns as this island is somewhat larger than others. However, finding the perfect place to stay during your time here can be rather difficult since there are many rentals that can cost thousands of dollars just for one week.
When you are looking to find the best Lanai lodging selections without killing your budget, you will need to use some research skills to ensure that you get what you expect including a good location, great amenities and views that will stop you in your tracks.
The list below shows the top 5 choices of Lanai lodging with great prices too:
1. E Hele Makou I Ka Hale O Ho’ola’I – This is a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home that costs $200 per night. In addition to the dozens of activities you can enjoy, this Lanai lodging choice will provide you with mountain views with perfect sunrise opportunities. The kitchen comes equipped with dining for 4, microwave, refrigerator with ice and water dispenser, dishwasher and all of the necessary utensils and dishes. The linens are provided as well as a garage for your rental car. There’s even a grapefruit tree growing on the front lawn and a barbeque grill for entertaining outdoors.
2. Four Seasons Lanai – If you prefer to stay in a resort that is known for luxury, renting the Great Hall Fireplace Suite will suit you just fine. Here you can enjoy spectacular views that surround this resort and sparkling pools. The fireplace adds a cozy feeling and the 1170 square feet of space will definitely impress you. To rent this suite for the week, you can expect to pay around $2500, however, the rich textures of the décor and the state of the art entertainment center will remind you why this is the best selection. You also enjoy down duvets, thick, plush bathrobes and a marble bathroom.
3. Condo by the Sea – Located in Manele Bay, this 3 bedroom 3 ½ bathroom condo is absolutely enticing. It is elegant and charming at the same time. The cost per night is $750, however, the following is included: upscale kitchen with granite countertops, Sub-Zero appliances, dishwasher with dual drawers, refrigerator, ice maker, dining and breakfast bar, outdoor breakfast bar on patio, all cooking utensils, microwave, stove, washer/dryer, all linens, towels, hot tub and Jacuzzi, parking and more. There is also access to a number of things to do in Lanai, including fishing, snorkeling, sailing, kayaking, and most importantly, whale watching which can be done right from your window.
4. Lana’I Golf Vila – This is the perfect choice for Lanai lodging if you want to play golf and relax in the environment. This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom condo is located on the Koele Golf course which is legendary for pristine rolling hills and perfectly green lawns. The cost per week is $1350 and inside there are amenities like king beds, full kitchen, ice maker, dishwasher, all linens provided and a pool table.
5. Plantation Home – This home has 2 bedrooms and 1 ½ bathrooms plus it’s within 10 minutes of the Lanai Ferry. $175 per night will allow you to relax under fruit trees and enjoy a huge backyard with barbeque. They provide beach accessories as well as a kayak with paddles.