Greek Island Tours – Which One To Choose?
Greek Island tours come in a variety of styles with a host of things to do. The best way to choose your perfect tour is to consider your hobbies and interests. If you are not someone who likes history, your tour may include the shopping district or island beaches.
Before you start researching Greek Island tours, why not take a look at the list we have compiled for you. You may find something that strikes your fancy. You can choose individual tours or those that are included in many Greek Island vacation packages; the decision is all yours.
– Athens City Break – One of the best Greek Islands tours takes from Athens, to Acropolis, Parthenon and the New Acropolis Museum. This tour lasts 4 days and is focused on the cultural aspects of the Greek culture and their people. In fact, the tour of the museum takes almost an entire day.
– Classical Tour of Greece – This 3-day tour includes such historical sites as Olympia, Athens, Corinth, Epidaurus, Mycenae and Nafplion. That’s six cities in just three days, which makes this an exceptional value.
– Morpheous Program – This 5-day tour takes advantage of the Greece ferries and shuttles you from island to island. Beginning with Athens, the tour travels to Santorini and Mykonos before bringing you back to Athens; all via the ferry.
– Poseidon Program – This 11-day tour features stops on the best Greek Islands, including Crete, Athens, Santorini, Mykonos and Paros.
– Aegean Legends – This is one of the many Greek Island cruises you can also research. The ship, called the Louis Majesty, departs from Athens and sets sail towards Mykonos. You also spend time in Kusadasi, Turkey, which borders Greece.
Spending time in Greece exploring the many Greek Island tours is probably the best way to see the sights. Since you now see there are so many different types to choose from, you should have no problems finding the perfect package for your vacation.
If you liked reading this article, be sure to stay tuned for other articles on Greek Island Vacations.