Gay Venice Italy – Top 10 Gay and Lesbian Places To Go!
Venice Italy has become increasingly popular among the gay and lesbian community. Venice Italy tourism is at an all time high and gay places of interest have sky rocketed. Below are the top 10 gay and lesbian places to go when experiencing gay Venice Italy.
1. Centrale Lounge – This lounge is gay friendly and one of the more trendy gay lounges in all of Venice. Late night dinners are customary at this unique lounge and restaurant. Some nights are exclusive to gays but on other nights scattered throughout the month a mix night is offered for gays and straights.
2. Porto de Mar – Gay Venice Italy is not complete without a stop by the Porto de Mar. This is the only true gay bar in town that local gay men and tourists hang out together. Special party nights are available.
3. Metro Sauna – This gay owned sauna is located in Mestre and approximately ten minutes from Venice’s epicenter. The sauna offers a Turkish bath, tanning, Jacuzzis, lounge, and internet service.
4. I Due Girasoli Bar – This retro and lesbian owned bar plays music from the 1970s to early 1990s. A mixed crowd frequents the bar all day long and is a popular venue listed as gay Venice Italy.
5. Petit Palais Lido di Venezia – One of the more notarized gay friendly hotels in Venice is the Petit Palais located on the beach. This comfortable boutique hotel is found in Lido.
6. The Hotel Danieli Venice – Not advertised as a gay hotel, but certainly gay friendly. This luxury hotel provides a comfortable environment for gays and lesbians alike.
7. There are many B&B in Venice Italy that are gay operated or gay owned.
8. Charming House DD724 – Gay Venice Italy offers a number of gay friendly hotels and bed and breakfasts including the stylish Charming House.
9. Molino Stucky Hilton – A gay friendly hotel with panoramic views of the city.
10. Alle Guglie B&B – Simple and gay owned B&B that screams gay Venice Italy.