French Riviera Vacation – Top 10 Places To Stay!
French Riviera or as it is also called Cote d’Azur is delicately protected by the Alp mountains from harsh winds maintaining mild Mediterranean climate, a perfect background for your travel France experience. Sultry warm air of the French Riviera is delicately fragranced with a myriad of trees like pines, mimosas and jasmine. Breathtaking amphitheatric scenery is perfectly complimented with magnificent mountain and French villa views.
French Riviera offers multiple hotel or French villa rental options designed to meet all your travel needs and create unforgettable memories of your French Riviera vacation.
Below we offer you to pick among top 10 hotels to stay at during your French Riviera vacation:
1. When planning a vacation to the French Riviera, you will want to find a great hotel to make your stay memorable. The Garden Beach Hotel Antibes promises that and more. This beautiful four star hotel is located between Cannes and Nice. Garden Beach 4-star Hotel Antibes is among few lucky hotels in Juan-les-Pins offering access to the private beach area. However, you will be separately charged for tanning chairs and towels. The Garden Beach Hotel Antibes has 175 beautifully decorated rooms as well as restaurants and bars. All rooms are decorated with the warm colors of the Mediterranean. Hammam sauna, fitness center and heated pool are just a few luxury amenities at your services. Rent a pedal boat, visit Picasso Museum or play in the casino which is in close proximity to the hotel.
2. Majestic Barriere Hotel in Cannes is embellished with a 5-star mark. This exclusive Croisette beach hotel in French Riviera is located just a breath away from the famous Cannes Festival red carpet walkway. You can watch this great movie event literally from the windows of your hotel room or suite. You will have a choice of one of the 265 rooms or 84 suites. The hotel offers a spa dedicated to wellbeing, relaxation and peace of mind. You can enjoy some relaxation either out by their outdoor pool or on their very own private white sand beach. You will find many other activities such as shopping, tennis, golf, windsurfing and visiting the casinos. Royal worthy amenities include soundproof rooms, air conditioning, fitness center, pool, fine dining and spa pampering options.
3. Domaine De L’Astragale is a 4-star Hotel located in beautifully scenic Saint-Tropez within mere 200 meters from its own Mediterranean private beach. Fantastic outdoor pool is completed with a cozy garden where you can relax and enjoy your French Riviera vacation. Rooms are spacious; some have balconies or small private gardens. The hotel is known for its Le Carpaccio restaurant where you can experience fine Italian dining. Stay in shape while swimming, playing tennis or table tennis. While staying at the Domaine De L’Astragale you can enjoy swimming in one of their swimming pools. This hotel promises refined comfort with no holds barred. There are many activities for the entire family. Among these include fishing, wind surfing, water skiing, jet skiing, sailing, golf, tennis, and horseback riding as well as many more. If you feel like just taking a stroll through the town you will find many shops to pique your interest You can stroll through galleries, antique shops, pottery makers as well as the Annonciade Museum.
4. When visiting the French Riviera, you may consider going to the Hotel Le Verger Maelvi. Hotel Le Verger Maelvi is located in a small Provencal village of Grimaud, not far from St. Tropez. Not only this 3-star hotel offers relaxing and satisfying French Riviera vacation, you can additionally experience Provencal countryside lifestyle. Hotel was fully renovated at the beginning of 2010 with the focus on their guest’s enjoyment and comfort and now offers 14 gorgeous rooms for your enjoyment. Each room is beautifully decorated uniquely. Find peace around a wonderful outdoor pool surrounded by lush green landscape and a nice countryside garden. You can enjoy visiting this small rustic town while vacationing in France. There are many activities you can do in and around this hotel. Many of these activities include swimming, golfing, jet skiing, waterskiing and wandering around the town to visit the shops.
5. If you want to relax during your French Riviera vacation, you will want to be sure to stay at the Hotel Ambassadeur Antibes. Hotel Ambassadeur Antibes is a 4-star hotel completed with a private beach, heated indoor and outdoor pool, 3 restaurants and a large terrace perfect for dinners on especially sultry nights. You can enjoy magnificent views of the city, gardens or the sea. The Hotel Ambassadeur Antibes focuses on relaxation and serenity for their guests. You can also enjoy their private beach, a state of the art fitness center as well as an outdoor swimming pool. Ambassadeur is situated in the center of Juan-les-Pins famous for its Jazz Festival which inspired its tasteful room décor.
6. Experience world class luxury at the 4-star West End Promenade des Anglais Hotel situated a glance away from the West End Promenade overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. This historical 19th century building offers its guests with modern amenities including its own private beach. The hotel is a perfect place to stay for your next romantic or anniversary getaway. While visiting the French Riviera, you will want to make sure not to miss a trip down the Promenade des Anglais. The Promenade runs along the road the length of the seafront in Nice. While walking along the Promenade des Anglais, you will find that there are many things to do. You can visit one of the many cafés and enjoy some traditional French delicacies. You can go to the Muse des Beaux – Arts Jules or the Musee Massena among many other activities to give you a sense of the French history and traditions.
7. Park & Suites Prestige Cannes Croisette is a remarkable 4-star ApartHotel within 200 meters of famous Croisette Boulevard Promenade that celebrities frequent during the annual Cannes Film Festival. From this beautiful hotel, there is just a short walk to the Rue d’Antibes. You will stay in one of the 110 beautifully decorated rooms. Rooms are tastefully decorated and completed with flat screen TV’s, air-conditioning and balconies. You will be able to make use of their outdoor swimming pools as well as their spa and wellness facilities. The ApartHotel boasts 2 outdoor swimming pools, sauna and hammam. Enjoy an in-house bar and a restaurant. There are many activities nearby. Of these are several golf clubs, the Musee Picasso and the Palais des Festivals as well as many other fun things to do.
8. Hotel Villa Les Cygnes is located in the center of Nice offering tourists a perfect starting point for their French Riviera vacation exploration. The hotel provides its guests with peace of a Mediterranean garden just a walkway away from the beaches, public transportation to reach the Old Town, Musée des Beaux-Arts museum and many more attractions Nice holds for its visitors. While staying at the Hotel Villa Les Cygnes you will have one of their beautiful and relaxing rooms. The hotel is literally just steps away from the Jules Cheret Museum of Art Schools. You will also be located next to the Promenade des Anglais. You can take long or short walks along the Promenade and visit one or more of the many cafes or shops where you can pick up souvenirs of your trip.
9. Nice Garden Hotel is a hidden gem you can uncover in the Cote d’Azur. This 2-star hotel is located a couple of minutes away from the heart of Nice, its upscale shopping, high end dining and literally next door to Nice’s famous Promenade des Anglais and just 200 meters from the seaside. Amazing orange tree garden is a perfect setting for this lovely hotel that boasts 9 cozy and well-decorated rooms. While staying at the Nice Garden Hotel, you will stay in one of their beautiful and uniquely decorated rooms. There are many activities in and around the hotel for you to do. Among these are watersports such as waterskiing, jet skiing. You can also take a quick train ride into either Monaco or Cannes. You may also take a short walk to the Baie des Anges.
10. Adagio Monaco Monte Cristo Aparthotel is located in Beausoleil, French Riviera area within 2 kilometer radius from the world renowned Casino and Port Hercules. This beautiful three star hotel is located just three kilometers from Monte Carlo’s Country Club near the marina in Monaco. You can choose from renting an apartment or studio. Rooms and studios are furnished and decorated in contemporary style offering great comfort and clean environment. There are many café’s nearby as well as golf clubs. If you want to stay in the hotel and just relax there is a fitness center and wellness center. There are also tennis courts for the guests to enjoy. Guests will be able to explore many nearby places in French Riviera.