Cruises to Aruba from Florida usually leave from one or two ports, either Miami or Fort Lauderdale. This may seem pretty limited, but do not dismay they are plentiful. The cruise lines have made certain that you can leave pretty much anytime you want to.
When you are looking for cruises to Aruba from Florida, always consider your own personal agenda, not just how you can find a cheap ticket. It’s really important that you take advantage of this opportunity and the only way to do this is to listen to your head, not your wallet.
Figure out why you are researching cruises to Aruba from Florida in the first place. Is Aruba an island you have always wanted to visit? If so, chances are, there are specific sights you want to see. Make sure whichever cruise you select meets your demands; this is where the true value lies.
Here are 5 cruises to Aruba from Florida that give you the best bang for your buck:
1. 14-Night Celebrity Eclipse Cruise – One of the best cruises to Aruba because it is the first port of call, after leaving from Fort Lauderdale. You spend the most time here, exactly 3 days. Then, sail to Bonaire, Grenada, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Maarten and St. Croix. You pay only $2349 per person.
2. 14-Night Celebrity Eclipse Cruise – A full 2 weeks is always a top choice for Southern Caribbean cruises. This trip includes traveling from Fort Lauderdale, to St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Bonaire and of course, Aruba. Similarly priced at $2339 pp.
3. 8-Night Carnival Valor Cruise – With only 8 nights to spend, you can still count this as one of the most exciting Southern Caribbean cruise deals. They depart from Miami and sail to Grand Turk, Dominican Republic and Aruba. Not bad too shabby for a little over a week and $749 pp.
4. 11-Day Norwegian Sun Cruise – One of the best Caribbean cruises that is more than a week, but less than 2. Departs from Miami, and travels to Columbia, then Aruba, Curacao, St. Maarten, St. and St. Thomas. Just $719 for an inside cabin.
5. 8-Night Carnival Breeze Cruise – Begins in Miami and sales directly to Aruba. Spend your days and nights in this tropical paradise. Prices start at just $689 pp.