Cruises From Puerto Rico – 5 Most Favorite Destinations!
Cruises from Puerto Rico are often highly sought after because the island is so close to major destinations in the Caribbean, like Antigua and St. Thomas and if you play your cards right, you can see some really beautiful parts of the world in only a few days.
When you start looking for cruises from Puerto Rico, you are going to need to decide on your favorite destinations. After all, there are so many things to do and places to see in this area that you don’t want to miss one single thing. This is where good planning comes in.
The 5 most favorite destinations for cruises from Puerto Rico can be found right here:
- 7-Night Caribbean – Southern – Since Southern Caribbean cruises visit ports like St. Croix, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua and St. Maarten, this can be considered one of the best of the best. Royal Caribbean International hosts this cruise and you should be prepared for luxury and top-notch amenities while on board. Once you dock in one of the many ports of call, the real adventure begins.
- 7-Night Caribbean – A popular Carnival Caribbean cruise package that takes you to places like St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, and The Netherlands. Talk about sailing the seas in seven days. This is an excellent choice for anyone who wants the best beaches and the friendliest natives.
- 7-Night Caribbean – One of the best Caribbean cruise deals offered by Celebrity Cruises on their Summit ship. They sail to St. Croix, St. Kitts, Dominica, Grenada and St. Thomas. This cruise is special because you get to spend one day and night in the West Indies, many cruise lines leave this destination off their itinerary.
- 7-Night Caribbean – If you are looking for a cruise to Virgin Islands, the Carnival Victory is the perfect choice. They feature destinations in St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts and St. Maarten.
- 8-Night Caribbean – Longer cruises from Puerto Rico include this trip on the SeaDream, yacht. It is much more intimate than the larger cruise lines and takes you to some really lovely spots. Including, St. Barts, Dutch Antilles, Anguilla and 4 stops in the British Virgin Islands.