Cruises From Miami To Bahamas – 5 Best Cruise Picks!
When you start looking for cruises from Miami to Bahamas, you are going to want to plan your vacation very carefully, because there are a number to choose.
If you are going to need specific accommodations when researching your options for cruises from Miami to Bahamas, it is always best to have a good idea of the type of ship you will sail on and all of the services they offer.
The 5 best cruise picks are listed right here!
- 3-Night cruise by Norwegian – One of the best Bahamas cruise deals for weekend travelers because you will receive up to $300 in credit to redeem onboard if you book a villa or suite. Although the cruise is on the shorter side, you can still visit Great Stirrup Cay as well as Nassau.
- 3-Day cruise by Carnival – Booking your cruise with Carnival means you can spend 2 days in Nassau where you can relax and lie in the Caribbean sun. You can also swim the warm, tropical waters and shop in all of the local boutiques, which is always one of the most exciting things to do in Bahamas.
- 4-Night cruise – Featured by the Royal Caribbean International Line – one of the many cruises from Miami to Bahamas that provides the guests with an exquisite ship, filled with all of the top amenities and stops in Coco Cay and Nassau.
- 4-Night Bahamas cruise – This exceptional vacation package rates highly among the Norwegian cruise line reviews. Unlike other cruise lines, this package allows you to spend time at Freeport, Nassau and Great Stirrup Cay. Additionally, there are discounts of up to 15% on most shore excursions.
- 2-Night Bahamas cruise a feature of Celebrity Cruises – If your trip will be short and you have limited options for Florida cruises to Bahamas, this is definitely an excellent choice. When you consider the time you will spend in Nassau combined with the 15% discount, it is a win-win situation.
Cruises from Miami to Bahamas are fun, exhilarating and filled with excitement. Since you have options between short and long trips, you should not have any problems finding one to suit you and your traveling companions. There is indeed something for everyone.