Who wouldn’t love a cruise to Virgin Islands? Spending time on islands like St. Lucia, Antigua or St. Thomas is a dream to most and this is why they top the list of places to visit for many travelers every year.
The Virgin Islands are large and expansive and while most people are only familiar with a few, there are actually some smaller islands that are frequented less than others. You can definitely lose yourself here.
A cruise to Virgin Islands is time spent in a tropical paradise, filled with warm, sunny days and spectacular nights. In fact, the islands are so beautiful, that you can be overwhelmed when you first arrive. But don’t worry, after a day or 2, you will feel like you were born here and the people will definitely make you feel like family.
The 7 best deals to cruise to Virgin Islands are listed here for you to enjoy:
1. 7-Night Caribbean Cruise by Sea Dream – Includes St. Thomas shore excursions for you to spend time with the locals and explore the island, either with a guide or on your own. Prices start as low as $2999, since this is a yacht, not a traditional cruise ship, this price is phenomenally low!
2. 7-Night Eastern San Juan Caribbean Cruise by Disney – Includes trips to St. Thomas and is one of the best cruises from Puerto Rico since San Juan is one of the departure ports. You also get to visit Florida for just $1008 per person.
3. 10-Night Ultimate Caribbean Cruise by Celebrity Equinox – This cruise to Virgin Islands includes stops in St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Barbados and Dominica; a super bargain from $1249.
4. 14-Night Exotic Caribbean Cruise by Celebrity Eclipse – Your best Caribbean cruise ever, includes ports of call to St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Lucia, Barbados, Curacao, Bonaire and Aruba. Great deals starting at $2349 pp.
5. 8-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise by Celebrity Eclipse – Another one of Celebrity Cruise Line’s Eastern Mediterranean cruises that takes you to great ports of call, including San Juan, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Maarten and St. Kitts, all in only 8 days. Save a bundle as you pay only $849 for an inside room.
6. 10-Day Caribbean Sunsets by Seabourn Legend – 10 sun-filled days visiting San Juan, Puerto Rico, Jost Van Dyke, St. Barth’s, Antigua, Guadeloupe, Aruba and Anguilla. You will need to book a suite, however the prices are still incredibly low at just $3919 for 10 glorious days.
7. 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise by Royal Caribbean International – Oasis of the Sea – Features stops in Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. Pay just $1035 for an interior cabin.