If you are looking for a cruise to Mexico from Los Angeles and want a great deal, you may want to think first about the time of year you will travel. If you are smart and you probably are, you know that there are certain times of the year that are considered ‘peak season’.
A cruise to Mexico from Los Angeles during peak season will definitely cost you more if you travel during the ‘off season’. This is when you get the most bang for your buck.
So which Mexico cruises from Los Angeles have the best deals during peak season and when exactly is peak season? It’s simple to remember one thing; summer is when most tourists visit Mexico.
If you follow this guideline, you will never overpay for a cruise to Mexico to Los Angeles. So do yourself a favor, save your money and travel in the fall and winter. Anytime between October and March should do it. Not only will you escape the crowds, but you will also get some great deals. Let’s take a look at the top 5 best deals.
- 7-Night Mexican Rivera – Los Angeles Round Trip – Brought to you by Carnival. This extravagant vacation package has an itinerary that boasts stops in Long Beach, Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta. It is also one of the many Mexico cruises from Long Beach too. Since the per person rate is only $441, this is a great value.
- 7-Night Mexico Cruise from Los Angeles Round Trip – Hosted by Norwegian Cruise Line – Spend two days at sea and includes stops in Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta. Also part of the Mexico cruises from San Diego. Average cost begins at $519 per person.
- 4-Night Baja Mexico – Featured by Carnival – Los Angeles Round Trip – While only 4 days, this getaway has stops in both California and Mexico, including Catalina Island and Ensenada. With prices beginning as low as $229.
- 4-Night Mexico Cruise from Los Angeles Round Trip – Also part of the Mexico cruises from San Francisco that are available. This cruise is sponsored by Princess Cruises and includes stops in Santa Barbara and Ensenada, Mexico. The prices start as low as $469 per person.
- 3-Night Mexico Cruise from Los Angeles – Provided by Princess Cruises – This cruise to Mexico from Los Angeles is the shortest of all the trips, but they still manage to spend an entire day and night in Ensenada, Mexico. This package only costs $249 for an inside cabin.