Costa Rica Vacation – Top 10 Places To Visit!
A proper Costa Rica vacation begins with planning; you will want to explore the wonderful culture and see the sights. Costa Rica is rich in history, natural wonders and wildlife animals which add to the uniqueness of this tropical country.
As you begin to make preparations for your Costa Rica vacation, you will also want to consider your lodging and meals. One of the ways you can enjoy your time and save money is to research some of the Costa Rica all inclusive resorts, especially if you have a large family. These resorts offer all types of activities and attractions, all included in the purchase price.
Because your Costa Rica vacation will be filled with fun and excitement, the following list will help you determine where to spend your days and nights.
1. Arenal Volcano National Park – Tops the list because there are multiple activities packed into one visit. Including, white water rafting, rappelling down waterfalls and visiting the hot springs.
2. Corcovado National Park – Over 124 different types of mammals, reptiles and birds reside here. Also the home of the Costa Rican monkeys.
3. Tortuguero National Park – A boat ride through this park reveals crocodiles, crabs, turtles and manatees.
4. Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve – Home to over 3000 different types of plants and animals; the humidity is almost always 100%.
5. San Jose Museum – History of pre-Columbian gold and Costa Rican art.
6. Democracy Plaza – Open air market with crafts and goods for sale.
7. Butterfly Garden – Tropical, greenhouse environments allow these species of butterflies to flourish.
8. Aerial Adventures – Features an electric chair ride. Whisking you through the trees where birds and other wildlife can be seen.
9. Cheese Factory – All local cheese and other dairy, like ice cream can be seen from conception to final result; you can also make purchases.
10. Sky Walk – Five bridges suspended along the trees in a private reserve.
Costa Rica adventure vacations can contain any or all of these activities listed so if you are more daring than others, you would do well to select one of these options.
If you are more laid back and seeking tranquility, Costa Rica beaches are famous and there are hundreds at your disposal. They vary in type and function so you can swim, hike and explore nature. Thousands of turtles can be seen as well as humpback whales and monkeys.
No matter what you lifestyle is, your Costa Rica vacations could be all you want. There is no escaping the wonderful feeling of hospitality and genuine welcome as you begin to unwind from the real world and step into a fantasy.
If you are you still looking for more information about Costa Rica, consider reading an article on best Costa Rica travel packages providing you with more guidance.