Cool Things To Do In San Francisco – 7 Most Unusual Attractions!
San Francisco is a city full of a diverse type of people. It is famous for its bohemian and gay communities as well as home to many artistic types of people. There are several cool things to do in San Francisco. Here we have a brief list of the seven most cool things to do in San Francisco.
1. Hang off a Cable Car – This has been seen in commercials and movies, as you hang off the side of one of these iconic cable cars, you will be able to see a good majority of the city such as Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf and Chinatown.
2. Magowan’s Infinite Mirror Maze – This is one of the most fun things to do in San Francisco with kids. Located on Pier 39 San Francisco, visitors will get lost among the twists, turns, circles and dead ends of this mirror maze. This is one of the most cool things to do in San Francisco.
3. Seward Street Slides – Enjoy an afternoon sliding down these long and twisting slides.
4. Boom Boom Room – This is a blues club lost in the 1950’s where guests can enjoy live music such as blues, funk, R&B and the occasional rock star.
5. Bike Golden Gate Bridge – This is a fun way to go across the bridge while avoiding the high toll prices. This is something that must be done while visiting San Francisco.
6. Beat Museum – This is one of the more unusual museums depicting the beat culture showcasing such artists as Alan Kaufman.
7. Reenact Bullitt (almost) – Drive down Lombard Street just as Steve McQueen did in the famous 1968 movie Bullitt.
No matter what you are in the mood for, there is no shortage of cool things to do in San Francisco. Whichever of these funky activities you choose, you are sure to have a fun and exciting visit to this amazing city.