Cheap Cruises From New Orleans – 5 Best Deals!
Cheap cruises from New Orleans are popping up all over the place so to find one that fits you will be pretty easy. All you really need to do is think about where you want to go and what you want to do, then build your package around your choices.
The 5 best cheap cruises from New Orleans are listed below:
1. 4-Night Caribbean – If you are looking for a quick vacation, try the Carnival cruise New Orleans, on the Carnival Elation, from only $589 per person. You can leave from New Orleans and cruise straight to Cozumel, Mexico. Spend a glorious 2 days at sea and 1 incredible day in Cozumel. All for the price of a 1 month car payment. Now who can’t swing that?
2. 7-Night Caribbean – A longer journey from New Orleans to the Caribbean involves booking passage on the Carnival Conquest. Carnival consistently offers cruises departing from New Orleans at great prices. For only $749, you can spend time in Key West, Florida, Freeport and Nassau in the Bahamas and 3 days at sea before returning back to good old Louisiana.
3. 7-Caribbean – Another great offer from Carnival Conquest included in the cheap cruises from New Orleans takes a completely different spin. This cruise brings you to Montego Bay in Jamaica for a day, then it’s off to Grand Cayman. Afterwards, spend a full day in Mexico and a final day at sea. For only $839 per person, this trip can something you will remember for a lifetime.
4. 7-Night Caribbean – Of course, Carnival is not the only line to offer Cheap cruises to the Caribbean. For only $599 per person, you can also sail the seas on Royal Caribbean’s Serenade of the Seas. They dock in Falmouth, Jamaica rather than Montego Bay and also travel to Mexico, and Grand Cayman.
5. 15-Night Eastbound Transatlantic – For those who want even more time at sea, while benefiting from cheap cruises from New Orleans, Royal Caribbean also offers this package starting at $749 per person. This is definitely the best value for your money. You get to go to places like, Ponta Delgada, Florence, Italy, Toulon France and even Rome Italy. All for less than a grand!