Best Restaurants in Spokane – Top 10 Choices!
The best restaurants in Spokane achieved this level of success by being original and innovative. This is indeed a difficult feat because there are an endless number to choose from, but not everyone has that certain special quality that makes it the best.
For your review, here are the best restaurants in Spokane. The top 10 choices:
1. Clinkerdagger – This is bar none the top of the best restaurants in Spokane. Their menu options range from fresh Prime Rib to seared peppercorn New York strip. They also have short ribs, which many restaurants shy away from. Their seafood entrées are just as appealing, consisting of Jumbo Prawns, Fresh Mussels and Lobster. Their service is incredible and prices, reasonable.
2. The Onion – This restaurant is inside the previous location of one of the best hotels in Spokeane WA, called the St. Regis and it continues to have the same regal air, including the alabaster lamps and even a 1937 Harley Davidson, just for decoration. The menu includes fresh seafood like Sea Bass and Scallops, while the beef courses range from every cut to burgers. Not pretentious at all.
3. Domini’s – This is one of the best restaurants in Spokane due to the delightful dishes including fresh popped popcorn just to savor while waiting for your order. They have the freshest cuts of meats, cheeses and breads. They do not, however, serve vegetables. Strictly soup sandwiches and cheese/meat baskets for picnics.
4. Milford’s Fish House and Oyster Bar – If you want to sample ocean fresh seafood, try this restaurant which also makes it one of the fun things to do in Spokane. Not many restaurants have the nerve to decorate with newspaper clippings and old photographs. Even their crawfish and salmon taste like they were just removed from the sea.
5. Spencer’s for Steaks and Chops – This is an authentic steak house that is a staple among the Spokane restaurants. The steaks are juicy and grilled by experts. The staff is both knowledgeable and friendly and can recommend any item on the menu, without looking at one.
6. Luna – As this is one of the more upscale places to dine, this restaurant is a constant in Spokane nightlife. They offer dishes like King Salmon roasted over a wood fire and duck breasts with a puree of butternut squash. They even have brick oven pizza.
7. Mizuna Restaurant and Wine Bar – This is a delightful place to enjoy a meal and is one of the best restaurants in Spokane because it is considered upscale, but cozy and nicely furnished. They only prepare organic vegetarian dishes, but you will hardly miss the meat. Their wine selections are amazing and pair well with everything on the menu.
8. Steam Plant Grill – This is a wonderful pub that offers specialty items like burgers topped with gorgonzola cheese and balsamic-honey chicken salad. They even have mac and cheese with bratwurst. Their selection of stouts, porters and ales is phenomenal.
9. Wolf Creek Steakhouse – Another steakhouse to make the list because it is a classic dining experience. Known for their impressive cuts and great seafood selections. They also have a nice collection of wine.
10. Sante’ – A great restaurant with both meat lover and vegan choices including sausage linguini, Beef du Jour and Coq au Vin. For the vegans, there is squash linguini, cumin and pepper toasted tofu and even Lemon Berrue fondu.